Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

Wild Root said:
The green and brown stripped one would go well with a nice summer white or ivory summer suit!

=WR=

It does! I've been wearing it all spring.

When i say nasty, i mean brittle, hard stuff. Not the nice slick rayon. This stuff ("Priestley's NOR-EAST non-crush") is thick fibres, relatively loosely woven, and hard and brittle. Truly horrid to the touch.

The last one is another of my favourites. Crazy pattern, eh?

bk

BellyTank

I'll Lock Up
My latest!

It's NOS- crispy old, new-

Tie_1.jpg

Tie_2.jpg

Tie_3.jpg

Tie_4.jpg

I love it!

B
T

Bar ...

... Steward.

Thought it was ye ... That's what i get for alerting people to 4-in-one wonders !!!! ;) ;) It's frayed end and all, right? Thought so from da pics.

Nice tie gone to a good home. It even has some wearable patterns ... Unlike mine. Well, mine has a [black] Douglas tartan - my feudal overlord, don't you know?

bk

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Tim, greatly appreciated. Douglas has been an inspiration with the ties he's paired with his hats lately so I thought I should maybe get a small collection started.:rolleyes:

Cheers!

Dan

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Vintage tie lot

Here are a dozen ties from that lot from eBay a while back. I got 24 ties for 24 bucks, and half of them were pretty decent. That still works out to $2 a tie even if I throw the others out, which I have no intention of doing.

VintageTieLot01.jpg

That's actually only 11, number 12 is in my avatar pic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally