Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Red!

I also got this fabric today:
l_fede51ba876226aec3585b7a7a148e29.jpg

The fabric and ribbon on the right is for the dress for the Gatsby party on Thursday. I have a cloche hat that matches perfectly. I can't wait to get that made so I can show it off!

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
I'm crazy mad with deals today! I just got these, the ones on the right:

ef6f_1.JPG

They are for the Gatsby dress. They were only $22!

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Lauren, the green button and belt set is TO DIE FOR. I loe it all, but especially that particular set. Very nice, indeed.:D

Josephine

One Too Many
kamikat said:
I won this last night, after all that complaining about not winning any dress :D

I saw that one! I read your previous post and decided to take a look around eBay just for the heck of it even though I can't spend any money 'cause of the super sekrit vacation. We wear the same size so as I was flipping through the dresses I wondered if I would see any that you were bidding on. And if after October we would get into any bidding wars! :D

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Josephine said:
I saw that one! I read your previous post and decided to take a look around eBay just for the heck of it even though I can't spend any money 'cause of the super sekrit vacation. We wear the same size so as I was flipping through the dresses I wondered if I would see any that you were bidding on. And if after October we would get into any bidding wars! :D

I'll make a pact with ya, you tell me your eBay id and if I see you bidding on something, I won't bid on it and vice versa. There's a vintage knitting blog that I read that does a similar thing.

Josephine

One Too Many
kamikat said:
I'll make a pact with ya, you tell me your eBay id and if I see you bidding on something, I won't bid on it and vice versa. There's a vintage knitting blog that I read that does a similar thing.

That sounds good! It's berberis, but I won't be bidding on anything until November (or earlier if I save up the money before hand). I'd like to add that if you see one you really like, and I have bid on it, ask me if I really like or just like it, 'cause if you like it more you can have first dibs. If that makes sense. :D

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Thanks, Red! It's going to go on one of the dresses I made the week before last :)

Darling little blue dress, kamikat!

Vanessa and I swore up and down we'd be good today... we wouldn't go out... we wouldn't spend money. Well, then we found there were two estate sales in our town, and that went out the window.

Instant record collection (minus kitty) for $25.

records1.jpg

Lots of little books and hankies ($2)

records2.jpg

And lots of little frilly bits for the hope chest ($3)

records3.jpg

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
It took months to find this Repro PAttern in my size!!! I started to think it just goes up to a 16 and was frustrated for ages...

a4a0_1.JPG

I don´t know why, but lately I keep finding make up and hair magazines and books. I´ve been searching for the past 4 years of pin up hood and didn´t find ANYTHING! Now that I manage my make up and hair they pop up cheaply... I got them anyway ;-)

eb23_1.JPG

878e_1.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe