Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

MissHannah

One Too Many
Oh Miss Lyburum! That looks SO gorgeous on you (and I'm so jealous at how perky your girls are without a bra!). So what are your plans for wedding hair?

D

Deleted member 3716

lyburnum said:
They have on Gap store in Dublin, in Arnotts Department Store. If you want a voucher let me know - it's valid for the whole of the EU as far as I know. Casual basics are only a small part of Gap these days, mostly they stock smart casual and work wear for women. And of course a huge selection of jeans.

thanks so much for the offer!
i'll have to try them on first though, trousers generally look rubbish on me. :(

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
IMAG0007_edited.jpg
IMAG0006_edited.jpg

IMAG0005_edited.jpg

IMAG0003_edited.jpg
IMAG0004_edited.jpg

This purse is lovley in person. Theres a mirror in the clasp and the bead work is amazing.
IMAG0002_edited.jpg
IMAG0001_edited.jpg

Smuterella

One Too Many

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Not a purchase, but a gift from my fella for my birthday. White marbleized lucite and woven purse. There was a lovely deadstock vintage wool shirt too, but it's too small so I'll have to exchange it.

lucitepurse.jpg

~*Red*~

Practically Family
oooh Kitty, that purse is sooo nice... I'm jealous. I wanted to get a woven purse recently with a white lucite top, I thought I was getting a steal until I saw the price tag more clearly and realized it was $100 more than what I thought it was going to be! YIKES!:eek: so I will drool over yours instead. :D

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
My new favorite color is apple green. I found this purse (Tommy Hilfiger brand, my first modern brand name purse!) with the coin purse included for $6.99 at a local thrift store today. I love it!

greenpurse.jpg
[/IMG]

PolkaDotMeggie

A-List Customer
Fleur De Guerre said:
Fab dress PDM...mine is on its way actually! I got the blue print though. Did you get your girdle/cincher in the end?

I had her just make the waist larger for me. BUT I did end up buying something from MyBabyJo.com to smooth me out a little. It's in the girdle/corset/underpinnings thread.

I reallly wanted the blue pattern. I hope you love it extra more for me lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe