Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Rosie

One Too Many
:eek: Daisy, those shoes are RIDICULOUSLY cute! I TOTALLY want them! Blast my long fat feet. lol

Here is my latest snag.

221_030.jpg

simple but cute. I missed out on that last dress I wanted because get this, I FORGOT about the auction. :( Though, I do have my eye on another one. :D

Ladies, do you think we should start a new thread? This one is getting terribly long.

Liz

I know that most people here aren't into the '60s, but I am so excited about the Ebay auction I won recently that I just have to share anyway.

82c4_12.jpg

I never buy shoes online, but I could not resist these. I received them last week, in the original box from 1965, and they actually fit! I just may have to change my mind about buying shoes online after all ;)

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
woohoo! i'm celebrating my tax return!
i won this dress on ebay tonight, and the pattern yesterday! best of all, both will actually fit me (which is rare, esp for 1930s).
redgreenstripe30scottondress1.jpg
db2b_1.jpg

Liz

roots66 said:
THIS mostly '60s girl can't get over those Mondrian-inspired boots--what a score, Liz!!! They appear to be in pristine condition too.

Thanks! It's nice to know someone else here is into the '60s ('50s and '60s are my favorite eras). As far as I know, the boots were never worn. I still can't believe they're mine!

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Even though I'm a cheapskate when it comes to slips I spent $10 on this one because I wanted a navy one. (Yes, $10 is a lot for a slip to me!)
723f_1.JPG

I also got these little skimmers for $25. Must stop!
6d0a_1.JPG

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Liz said:
I know that most people here aren't into the '60s, but I am so excited about the Ebay auction I won recently that I just have to share anyway.

82c4_12.jpg

I never buy shoes online, but I could not resist these. I received them last week, in the original box from 1965, and they actually fit! I just may have to change my mind about buying shoes online after all ;)

Those...boots...are..fabulous!!!!!:eek:

LD

Fancy Mouse

Familiar Face
I love everyone's purchases on here, but those 60s boots... WOW! I've always loved the little short boots Emma Peel used to wear with her nylon action outfits, too.

Liz

Thank you Lady Day and Fancy Mouse! Emma Peel is one of my fashion (and hairdo!) icons :)

Vintage Betty

1930's Spiderweb Dress

I am shipping this to Moscow today....

Bought it many years ago, but I am too "busty" for this dress, and it was more unique than good-looking on me.

Thought you'd find it interesting, as I've never seen another one like it. I have more pics if anyone is interested.

Vintage Betty

spiderweb1.JPG

spiderweb11.JPG

spiderweb14.JPG

spiderweb16.JPG

spiderweb2.JPG

spiderweb9.JPG

spiderweb6.JPG

spiderweb21.JPG

Vintage Betty

Actually the buyer seems to purchase vintage items that aren't cheap, even by US standards. Either the person can afford it, or they are a dealer. The person also has very good taste.

Vintage Betty

Vintage Betty

The amazing thing is that I purchased it about 8-10 years ago, and was just asking my purchase price (retail price that is).

I was very very surprised that the bidding was incredibly low and it's been sitting in my ebay store for almost a year. I thought this item was the jackpot.

You just never know...

Vintage Betty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe