Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
Ditto to that Kim! I love vintage eyeglass frames and those are just dreamy! What a great find! Well done!

I can't wait to see the pictures of you in the frams! Tee hee!

LadyDeWinter

A-List Customer
Ms Ghoul said:
A few of my favorites:

This came with a matching jacket:
2f32909c.jpg

Ms Ghoul,

I had my eye on this dress for quite a while but then I decided not to buy it. This is a beautiful dress.

And welcome to the Lounge!

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
GOK said:
How was the shoot, Sari? I really must get another one organised soon too.

the shoot was going great! What lovely new stuff you got!!!!

And Kim: I really envy you for those georgous glasses! Actually I´d have to wear glasses myself and if I´d find some as pretty as those I´d do it any time!

Ruby Slippers

One of the Regulars
Kim B, your glasses are fantastic!
I tried ebay for some frames, and I got a box full of broken up damaged ones, much to my dismay.

I currently wear armanis which I've had for almost seven years, and they look more like boys glasses. :(

Kim_B

Practically Family
Ruby Slippers said:
Kim B, your glasses are fantastic!
I tried ebay for some frames, and I got a box full of broken up damaged ones, much to my dismay.

I currently wear armanis which I've had for almost seven years, and they look more like boys glasses. :(

The frames I currently wear I also got from eBay - DKNY and they look somewhat vintage - similar shape anyway. I forget the seller's name, but they had a lot of really cute frames for a reasonable price; I wasn't apprehensive at all since they were an optical store!

I am counting the days until these little beauties show up on my doorstep!

Grace

Vendor
2f8d_1.jpg

OMG I can't believe I just won this!!! :) I've been watching it allll week, and I'm so thrilled with it!! I have a chunky plastic bracelet that his lime slices on it-how cute will they look together? Now I have to find some green heels, and I'll be set.

This one is definitley going to VLV with me!!

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Grace said:
2f8d_1.jpg

OMG I can't believe I just won this!!! :) I've been watching it allll week, and I'm so thrilled with it!! I have a chunky plastic bracelet that his lime slices on it-how cute will they look together? Now I have to find some green heels, and I'll be set.

This one is definitley going to VLV with me!!
You put de lime in de cocoanut.... I love it!!! YOu will look so cute in it!! Those gals at VLV will be so envious!

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
Shoes!

I'm a sucker for shoes! I found a thrift store that had a hidden basement full of vintage things. Plus she was going out of business so her vintage was 25% off. The shoes were just to good to pass up even though some of the shoes don't fit me I bought them anyway. Perhaps my feet will grow??? Then she told me she still has a barn full of vintage things yet to bring in! My poor bank account :) The green ones are my favorite and they fit me. Now I need to find a cute new dress to work with my shoes.

shoes.jpg

LadyDeWinter

A-List Customer
MaryDeluxe said:
I'm a sucker for shoes! I found a thrift store that had a hidden basement full of vintage things. Plus she was going out of business so her vintage was 25% off. The shoes were just to good to pass up even though some of the shoes don't fit me I bought them anyway. Perhaps my feet will grow??? Then she told me she still has a barn full of vintage things yet to bring in! My poor bank account :) The green ones are my favorite and they fit me. Now I need to find a cute new dress to work with my shoes.

shoes.jpg

Oh my god, I have never found such beautiful shoes in a thrift shop. I envy you.:eek:

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
Sad things is I left so many more there!! Yes, I never expected anything like that from a thrift shop and at thrift store prices too. To bad they don't all fit me :(

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Mary D. I am dying with envy here, SERIOUSLY DYING.lol lol I am more than willing to purchase/swap any that you may have spare that might be a vintage size 6.5 B.
You are such a lucky lady, what a handsome find!!!!!!

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
RetroModelSari: I have no 8's:(

AllAboutEve: I am also a 6.5! The two black wedgies are 7. The purple ones are a size 4. Who wears a 4 anymore??? The green and the gray ones I'm keeping. The red ones will fit you but there is a lot of sole damage to them. I'm just going to list everything up on Ebay so take a look there... my ID is Designgrl97. ;)

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
MaryDeluxe, you might could wear the too cute black wedgies if you insert a Dr. Scholl's for her ball of foot cushion in each one. These work for me every time. http://www.drscholls.com/forher/product.aspx?prodid=88&nid=1 Watch out, if you click on this there is some crappy music that made my 3 dogs bark!
Before I had a job that I stood up at for 9-10 hours a day, I could wear a size 4!!! :eek: I saved only one pair of size 4 shoes for my shoe museum, gave the rest away. :(

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
BegintheBeguine: Those are awesome and I would put them in every pair of shoes I have! My problem is my heel just won't fill out that back strap :mad: I tried,(oh how I tried) stuffing something in the front but then I lose my toes:( Some gal with a size 7 will be very lucky! Shoe museum that sounds cool!

Grace: Oh I hear you, I brought these home and my boyfriend is like...They don't even fit! He just doesn't understand :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe