Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
Brazen girl, you! LOL

I must be good. Freddies are on the way and I would rather not have to wear them topless because I spent all my money on purses. ;)

BTW I got the relaxed classics because Inky showed them off so well, but I got the Dungaree Dolls because you made them look so good!

Smuterella

One Too Many
Awww! you will love them! I love the dungarees to bits. I'm hoping to get some of the Utility jeans if, IF, my bonus comes in.

Inky

One Too Many
23SkidooWithYou said:
Brazen girl, you! LOL

I must be good. Freddies are on the way and I would rather not have to wear them topless because I spent all my money on purses. ;)

BTW I got the relaxed classics because Inky showed them off so well, but I got the Dungaree Dolls because you made them look so good!

you could put a purse..no, never mind ;)

I can't wait to see you in your Freddies, 23Skidoo - i almost wore my dollls this weekend but i think i need to hem mine, there was much more length on them than the classic dungarees. i haven't measured but it was just a bit bigger cuff that i would need - and i also need to wash them first - i hear they shrink a bit in length.

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
On Etsy I do a lot more browsing than actual buying, and most of my purchases are supplies for making art and jewelry. Because of this, I don't feel horribly bad for the purchase that has shipped today. Can't wait to get a box in the mail!

il_430xN.121087006.jpg

il_430xN.121088256.jpg

And from the same seller (frugally saving on shipping, see...)

il_430xN.123908746.jpg

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
Inky said:
you could put a purse..no, never mind ;)

Well, I think I might need TWO purses to do the job! ;)

It just so happens...:eek: heheh (nervous NSB failure giggle)

The first one is justified because it will work with my Bird Dress and will work with any dressier outfit that takes black accessories. To me, that's a practical investment. Plus, the condition is great, has it's coin purse, it's mirror and it's a Koret that was supplied to Saks Fifth Avenue.

The second one...(clearing throat)...is really a no-no because it doesn't match a darn thing I currently own in vintage, so I didn't need it. Oh, but it's RED inside and it has it's coin purse and it was only $9.99...and like ThesFlishThngs I saved shipping cuz it's from the same seller.

Is anybody buying this? I'm not. :(
Here's hoping the next 24-48 hours are a little less indulgent.

il_430xN.125035978.jpg

il_430xN.125036227.jpg

il_430xN.125239749.jpg

il_430xN.125240011.jpg

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
ThesFlishThngs said:
On Etsy I do a lot more browsing than actual buying, and most of my purchases are supplies for making art and jewelry. Because of this, I don't feel horribly bad for the purchase that has shipped today. Can't wait to get a box in the mail!

il_430xN.121087006.jpg

You are going to ROCK this color!!!

When are we invited over for tea?

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
You know, doll, the color is what sent me over the edge on this one. I've got so much black and grey and white and subtlesville color in my wardrobe, and I don't like (nor do they work on me much) bold primaries or springy pastels. So, when I find a vavavoom green, I reckon it's meant for me. ;)

And tea's ready as so as you all get here; today we're having a blend of jasmine green and earl grey black, with a tipple of Seagram's Dark Honey, to ward off the late winter chill.
Don't forget your hats and gloves!

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
Smuterella said:
Oh, that first one is just stunning! is that a little stag printed on it?

I think it's an Antelope. It's on all the Koret bags that I've seen. I think they are Italian? I can't quite recall now. Dofan are French and I believe Koret are Italian.

The white one is Koret too. I think this style might have been done in various leather colors with contrasting interiors. There's another on Etsy with a dark exterior and a green or citrus interior but that seller is asking much more than what I paid.

:eek:fftopic: I was stalking what I think might be a white Dofan (you'd have to verify the logo with the seller. If anyone is interested, I'll give up my secret via PM since I did get the white Koret.

hailey greenhat

A-List Customer
23Skidoo: What a beautiful and ideal white purse and with the coin bag! :eek:
ThesFlishThngs: oh my god that is the cutest teapot ever! I love it so vintage halloween cute :D

Now for my most recent purchase
51nolxXwVHL_SS500_.jpg

I can't wait for this weekend to try some of these out :D

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
23SkidooWithYou said:
I think it's an Antelope. It's on all the Koret bags that I've seen. I think they are Italian? I can't quite recall now. Dofan are French and I believe Koret are Italian.

The white one is Koret too. I think this style might have been done in various leather colors with contrasting interiors. There's another on Etsy with a dark exterior and a green or citrus interior but that seller is asking much more than what I paid.

:eek:fftopic: I was stalking what I think might be a white Dofan (you'd have to verify the logo with the seller. If anyone is interested, I'll give up my secret via PM since I did get the white Koret.

Those purses are magnificent!!!!!!! :) I have a beautiful suede Koret purse that came with the little change purse and mirror - in beautiful condition - Koret purses are fabulous - not sure where they were made though....

Smuterella - that little set is gorgeous - and what a steal!

ThesFlishThngs - I adore that robe - the colour is sublime!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe