Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

LadyStardust

Practically Family
Eve, that's a gorgeous sweater! I love the contrasting details. :)
Darhling, super cute glasses! You wear them so well!
SarahLouise, that dress is LOVE itself. I'm such a fan of brown dresses, and that's a great dress in the color. :)

Audrey Horne

Practically Family
AllaboutEve said:
I just bagged this mint condition 1940's handknit sweater in a lovely vanilla/cream colour. Please excuse my messy hair etc, just got in from work and wanted to try on my new goodies!!:)

P1000648.jpg
Wow you look amazing!

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Thank you ladies for your compliments! I'm never, ever confident about posting pics so your kind words are much appreciated!:) :)

I'm a bit rubbish at this photography lark so I thought I post a detail of the pattern work on the sweater, it's not a contrast Ladystardust (but that would be very cute if it were) it's just very lacey, so hence the use of some modest underwear!!;)

Now I MUST behave myself and resist the urge to tell everyone that I knitted it myself...lol!

P1000656_1.jpg

Smuterella

One Too Many
AllaboutEve said:
I just bagged this mint condition 1940's handknit sweater in a lovely vanilla/cream colour. Please excuse my messy hair etc, just got in from work and wanted to try on my new goodies!!:)

P1000648.jpg

*thunk*

That was the sound of me falling to the floor.

what a great figure you have!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I just won these Remix heels (brand new, only worn once!) for $20!! Miss Bella found them for me, they weren't poorly listed, but I never saw them during my normal weekly searches for Remix. I have no idea how they ended up so invisible on Ebay (somehow, I was the only bidder), but I'm glad it worked to my advantage and that I'll finally own a pair of Remix!

cbea_1.JPG

Aurora

One of the Regulars
KittyT said:
I just won these Remix heels (brand new, only worn once!) for $20!! Miss Bella found them for me, they weren't poorly listed, but I never saw them during my normal weekly searches for Remix. I have no idea how they ended up so invisible on Ebay (somehow, I was the only bidder), but I'm glad it worked to my advantage and that I'll finally own a pair of Remix!

cbea_1.JPG

:eek: Those are mine!! I'm hoping to get them posted out to you tomorrow if the weather stays good :D

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Aurora said:
:eek: Those are mine!! I'm hoping to get them posted out to you tomorrow if the weather stays good :D

OOOOH! You should've posted them to the Classifieds here first!

Just send me an invoice for the total w/ shipping, and I'll pay up right away!

Aurora

One of the Regulars
I thought about putting them in the classifieds, but didn't know how much to ask :eusa_doh:
I'm glad they've gone to a gal on here though... If you promise to look after them! lol
Just invoiced you... I was packing them up just now when I realised you hadn't paid yet... You nearly had a free pair of shoes! :eek:

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Yellow nightgown. Any won know what era this is from?
Picture1013.jpg

Picture1009.jpg

Yellow and lavender blouse. What would go best with this?
Picture1008.jpg

Picture1006.jpg

Picture1000.jpg

My $.99 dress. It takes for ever to get into and I had hem the sleeves and skirt but I still think I got a fab deal.
Picture997.jpg

This isn't vintage but I thought it'd go great with a 30's style skirt I made.
Picture994.jpg

Mojito

One Too Many
Those are all divine, Deadpandiva, but I particularly like the floral dress - and I'm so envious that you Northern Hemisphere folks are entering the season for wearing them. Love the green (?) dress above it as well.

MissHannah

One Too Many
Fab buys DeadPanDiva - love the Pendleton 49-er (why are they called that by the way?) and the plaid dress is just stunning on you - what a wicked shape (you and the dress!).

The Shirt

Practically Family
Now someone has been doing a little shopping - hasn't she! All super cute - your poor closet is going to be full up soon. You always manage to find such cute dresses that are work appropriate- I'm jealous.

Sunny

One Too Many
Ada Veen said:
I bet this would look lovely with a pale grey pencil skirt.
Yes! Lavender and grey are great. Or any color of denim, like you have it; or maybe the right shade of sage green. A true khaki (not the grayish "sand" color), if it picks up the yellow.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
I've been trying to be a good girl and not spend money and this thread is so helpful--it's like vicarious shopping! Beautiful things you're all getting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld