Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Josephine

One Too Many
Coat

I got a coat off the bay tonight, one strong reason for this one was that the sleeves were long enough. I have a hard time with sweater, coat, etc sleeves being too short because I'm tall. :) I might swap out the buttons though.

coat1.gif
coat1tag.gif

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow-

What great purchases!

Lady Day - I keep a plain version of that same fan in my dancing bag. I love taking it out and fanning myself after dancing! And it's a great conversation starter.

Vintage Betty

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Daisy Buchanan said:
Yes, thanks for the VBO info Clara!
And thank you Rockapin and Tamamiko:)

I won these two knit outfits last night on good ole' ebay. The seller had about 6 very cute 2 piece knit outfits, it was hard to narrow down which ones to bid on. They were all up at the same time, so if I lost one I didn't have a fall back. I decided to take a chance and bid on 3, I ended up winning 2 of them. I'm psyched about the pink one, for that was the one I really wanted. I'm glad about the brown one too, for I don't have a lot of brown and I really love the style of the skirt.

rosannapink1.jpg

beigebutton1.jpg

:eek: OOOOOh those are just perfect especially the pink, I am soooo desperate for a knit suit/dress. I have been searching for about 2 years now and still haven't found the perfect one!

You'll look great in those outfits Daisy.......I am super envious!!;)

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
I got the cutest wiggle dress in the mail today--fits me perfectly too. It's late 50's/early 60s -- very Mad Men. I'll get somebody to take my picture in it soon so you can all see it--for some reason the shots I've taken with the self timer lately have been so dark as to be useless.

LadyStardust

Practically Family
You all really do find the most glorious items. :) If I've been silent, it's because I'm dumbstruck from the sheer quantity of beautiful dresses, cardigans, skirts, shoes, patterns and everything else you all have gotten. :)

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
I've got a bead on a lovely 1930's evening dress at an amazing price but the deal is still in the process of being done. Cross your fingers for me ladies--I can't believe I found an original in my size!

lonestarcasie

New in Town
Coincidence

First of all, hello. I am new and this is all new to me. Congratulations on those outfits. I was actually watching both of them on ebay myself. So cute. Especially the pink.

lonestarcasie

New in Town
Still learning

AllaboutEve said:
:eek: OOOOOh those are just perfect especially the pink, I am soooo desperate for a knit suit/dress. I have been searching for about 2 years now and still haven't found the perfect one!

You'll look great in those outfits Daisy.......I am super envious!!;)

Ok, this is what I mean to reply to. Boy do I need to figure this out.

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Look what I found!

I rarely go into this vintage shop, because it's picked over so much. But look what I found on my visit last week! The wool coat is in perfect condition and was $5!! The only thing I love more than the coat, is me wearing it! :rolleyes: Everything except for the tablecloth with teapots was less than $5 each. Happy happy me.

Vintage Betty

jill_jr_coat1.JPG
jill_jr_coat2.JPG

jill_jr_coat3.JPG

pillow_bo_peep.JPG

pillow_pinocchio1.JPG

Just talk to the HAND Cricket! lol

tablecloth_teapot.JPG

Trickeration

Practically Family
Daisy Buchanan- I was watching those, too, but bid on a blue crepe dress instead. I'm glad you won them. You'll look lovely in them, I'm sure, and the dresses will have a loving new home.:)

Vintage Betty - The coat is gorgeous!

Here's our latest purchase. We got it on ebay (the pic is from the listing) from a guy just a few miles away. He'll be dropping it off around noon tomorrow.

It's a 1949 Plymouth Club Coupe. It's going to need a partial engine rebuild and some interior work, so it's somewhat of a restoration project. But That's something we're pretty good with that kind of thing. The body is nice and straight. We plan to make it a daily driver and our daughter will likely buy it from us next year.
56af1gj7.jpg

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
Miss 1929: I love the dress and the swimsuit! So wonderfull!

Daisy: You allways find the cutest dresses and outfits! A knit outfit seems such a great idea for winter-time!

Vintage Betty: You surely made some georgous bargains! Those pilows are just too cute!

Trickeration: A great car plus I love the colour! I´m sure it will be lots of fun to work on it!

Foofoogal

Banned
1949 Plymouth Club Coupe

That is my favorite color in the world. My dream to have an old car like that in that color. When my honey retires we are going to be those people in parking lots hanging out in their vintage cars. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe