Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Lolita great buy on the pinafore pattern. I've been eyeing those as well. I recently got a vintage pinafore dress and it's definitely one of my faves! SOO cute, yet rather naughty too? :p

Dime thanks a million for the shoe site, wow!

Ld, great compact!

Faythe, hopefully you will get the dress refund or no. I had two items arrive today that I paid for on the 4th and 5th. Still waiting on two more. Something is up with the usps I think! If it were just one seller I'd be raising eyebrows, but they're all different with great feedback.

Great saddles Kitty!
Nikki

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Marquise you always find lovely things and that style/era really works for you. OR shall I say you work it well? And what's this about a WEDDING? Congratulations!! :eusa_clap

Goldwyn that kimono/robe is gorgeous, love the color!
Nikki

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
ohairas said:
Lolita great buy on the pinafore pattern. I've been eyeing those as well. I recently got a vintage pinafore dress and it's definitely one of my faves! SOO cute, yet rather naughty too? :p

Dime thanks a million for the shoe site, wow!

Ld, great compact!

Faythe, hopefully you will get the dress refund or no. I had two items arrive today that I paid for on the 4th and 5th. Still waiting on two more. Something is up with the usps I think! If it were just one seller I'd be raising eyebrows, but they're all different with great feedback.

Great saddles Kitty!
Nikki

Ha! The avatars are throwing people off already. Red bought the pattern not Lolita. lol

And that's funny Nikki I have the same problem. A dress I bought on the 29th still has arrived and the seller has not responded to my e-mails. I'm starting to get a little worried because it was this dress:

cottonsundress5.jpg=600

And it was not cheap. :(

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
OH NO!!!!! Oh Pink I'm so sad to hear that, it's a great dress, perhaps it got held up in the mail?[huh]
I hope it works out soon:)

pretty faythe

One Too Many
And it just ticks you off to no end when they don't respond to you. It just takes a few seconds of their time to type in a few words to acknowledge your existance you existance one way or another. GGRR. I hope you get your dress. You WILLLL get your dress. Sending the positive energy your way..send...send....

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Oh Pink, I hope that dress arrives at my house instead.. err, I mean, I hope you get your dress soon!

Seriously, I hope you do.

While on this subject, does everyone always ask for delivery con and insurance no matter what? I do! I don't care if the item costs me 99 cents!

What sucks is it's not even about the money. Just thinking of one of our poor dresses lost out there in postal land breaks my heart!

Also, what's the worst packaging you've ever recieved? One of mine came in a manilla evelope with a huge hole in it. I was so mad! But thank goodness, the dress was still in there unharmed.

Nikki

pretty faythe

One Too Many
ohairas said:
Oh Pink, I hope that dress arrives at my house instead.. err, I mean, I hope you get your dress soon!

While on this subject, does everyone always ask for delivery con and insurance no matter what? I do! I don't care if the item costs me 99 cents!

What sucks is it's not even about the money. Just thinking of one of our poor dresses lost out there in postal land breaks my heart!

Also, what's the worst packaging you've ever recieved? One of mine came in a manilla evelope with a huge hole in it. I was so mad! But thank goodness, the dress was still in there unharmed.

Nikki
After this fiasco, I believe I am goinging to start getting the insurance

Shearer

Practically Family
ohairas said:

Nikki

I feel your pain, Dahlia. Still waiting on a black taffeta circle skirt I bought a couple weeks ago. I need it! I had big plans for it!

As for worst packaging ever... I once received a rather expensive Dorset Rex purse in a shoe box. No bubble wrap or anything and only taped closed on two sides. I can't believe it made the journey across the US unscathed :eusa_doh:

Foofoogal

Banned
PayPal Dispute Resolution. Contact PayPal and file a dispute. This usually steps up the process.
-----------------
I got a nice piece of glass one time in a box. No packing of any kind. :eek:fftopic: It was perfect, how I do not know. :)

http://www.auctionbytes.com/forum/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=22299
I was just reading a hilarious thread on another forum about packing material.
Feel free to delete link if not ok. I never can figure out what to put or not put here or where. [huh] Sorry. Sandy

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Good news on the dress. The seller says she shipped it. I'll let you know if and when I get it.

EDIT: The dress came today and it fits! It's just a hair too big in the bust which means I get to wear the busty bra (something I never get to do with vintage). :D

And I can't believe I almost forgot to post this here! Bought this today. I think only my AZ gals would find this lol.

7a62_1_sbl.JPG

Don't know if I'll get it by Friday. I can hope.

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
Pink Dahlia said:
Good news on the dress. The seller says she shipped it. I'll let you know if and when I get it.

And I can't believe I almost forgot to post this here! Bought this today. I think only my AZ gals would find this lol.

7a62_1_sbl.JPG

Don't know if I'll get it by Friday. I can hope.

YAY! Now we can find out where she got the silly bracelet and why he wants it so bad!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe