Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Kim_B

Practically Family
After my third trip to Target in the last week to buy the black shirtdress I posted about earlier, I am getting quite frustrated! :rage: I bought a large because when I tried one on (same brand, same dress, different pattern) it fit fine, but they didn't have plain black...so off to another Target I went...got the Large, but it didn't fit. Returned it, got an XL, and that didn't fit! Now I'm on the hunt to buy an XXL and I'm finding that they are all out!! Grumble, grumble....

LadyStardust

Practically Family
Had my fair share of luck on the bay tonight, though I lost quite a few beauties too. Here's a dress I won, that I think is very sweet, so I was stunned that no one else bid on it, and I got it for a bargain. [huh]
effc_1_b.JPG

Shearer

Practically Family
Ohhhh, there's some lovely dresses and patterns being bought. I really wish I had stuck with sewing after my high school home ec class!

I know I'm not even supposed to be looking at eBay, but... the Buy It Now... it mocks me!

Taffeta is swishy:

c85e_12.jpg

And this dress had neat little ladybug-esque thingies on it:

ladybugs4.jpg

ladybugs.jpg

And I can't resist something that looks like a smooshed ladybug! :D

pigeon toe

One Too Many
I bought these little Seychelles 1 inch loafer type slip ons!

shoes_iaec1013652.jpg

My roommate has the cutest vintage pair that are very similar. Hers are better, but these are pretty cute too. They'll be perfect to wear with jeans.

I'm in love with the blue taffeta dress, Shearer!

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow Rockapin, you hit the jackpot!!! Everything is so lovely. I picked up that book too, it's wonderful!

PigeonToe, I saw those shoes online today, they are so very cute. Let us know how they fit.

Ladystardust that is a lovely dress!

Shearer your dresses are lovely too! I especially love the white striped one. Perfect for a hot summer day.

Rockapin-up

A-List Customer
Daisy Buchanan said:
Wow Rockapin, you hit the jackpot!!! Everything is so lovely. I picked up that book too, it's wonderful!

Cool now we can both study the photos and practice the poses and facial expresions in the mirror lol lol

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Oh Rocka! Those pins (are they pins?) are gorgeous!

I thought this topic might have been pushed back with all the hullaballoo going on today. ;)

Regardless, I won this today:

mnauttri3.JPG

The listing said 60s but I thought it was too cute to pass up. :D

:eek:fftopic:
I'm getting a little annoyed with eBay lately. Three items I have purchased lately haven't fit. One the seller listed the measurements incorrectly and the others just didn't fit (too big/too small). The good news though: found homes for all of them thanks to FL. :)

Rockapin-up

A-List Customer
Amelie, those dolls are just lovely.

Lady Day, How cool that you have it too. I actually had tried that dress on at torrid last year and waited to long to buy. I'm glad I did cause now I got it for half the price. Where do you ware yours? Can you ware it to work or do you think it's a bit much?

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Rockapin-up said:
Amelie, those dolls are just lovely.

Lady Day, How cool that you have it too. I actually had tried that dress on at torrid last year and waited to long to buy. I'm glad I did cause now I got it for half the price. Where do you ware yours? Can you ware it to work or do you think it's a bit much?

Its too much for work lol unless I wear a sweater. I dont want the babies saying 'hi' to everyone. But I just cant get past the fabric. Im still thinking of taking it apart and drafting a pattern from it.

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82