Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Kimberly

Practically Family
Pink, that must have taken you forever to hand paint those dots. :eek:

It was well worth the effort though because that dress looks fabulous on you!! I love the buttons going down the side of it.

Happy and sad news on my eBay experience while under the influence of Tylenol PM. I was outbid on the dress I wanted to be outbid on but I was also outbid on the dress I didn't want to be outbid on. :rolleyes:

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Ha ha, thanks! Yeah it took a couple days. My hand kept cramping so I couldn't work on it straight through. I guess that's part of the reason it's not done.

Aren't the buttons great! One of the reasons I bought it. :D

Trixie

One of the Regulars
Pink Dahlia said:
Oh you suck it up and walk in them! ;)

Those shoes are great!

HA HA HA!! Easy for you to say since you've never seen my patented trip over my own feet, drop everything in my hands, kneel down to pick them up, knock over the clothing rack with my rear, bang my head on the clothing rack in the front while trying to stand up move. And that's flat shoes! Snort :D

By the way you look fabulous in the polka dot dress! But wow that's a lot of work fixing up those dots!

Amber DeCadence

One of the Regulars
Good grief I've been so bad this weekend (but its for the greater good ;0 ) I've bought 9 different patterns including this one which I was really pleased about as its the same as a suit I got outbid for on ebay

pattern.jpg

and these I just couldnt resist

pattern2.jpg

pattern3.jpg

Amber DeCadence

One of the Regulars
Grace, I got all my vintage patterns this weekend from a US ebay seller called sew-n-sewpatterns I cant wait to get started on the last one as it looks so simple (apparantly lol) I hope that helps some

Fleur I'll keep you posted ;)

ooh and once I have them in my lil mitts I'll be happy to put them on the pattern swap thread too :)

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Re: TARGET

Heads up ladies. You know those repro dresses we all love from Target?

These:
B000LWG0V0.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_V24226456_.jpg

They're on sale right now for $22.99! Regularly $27.99. I'm getting mine on Thursday (payday). :D
They're on sale until Saturday.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Pink Dahlia said:
Heads up ladies. You know those repro dresses we all love from Target?

These:
B000LWG0V0.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_V24226456_.jpg

They're on sale right now for $22.99! Regularly $27.99. I'm getting mine on Thursday (payday). :D
They're on sale until Saturday.

OOhh, I'm heading to Target right now!! Hmm, maybe I'll check online first, aw what the heck I need to get out a bit! Besides, Peeps are on sale there too and Target has red ones made especially for them, yum! (My Jewish parents love the fact that I'm addicted to Easter candy!)

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Daisy Buchanan said:
OOhh, I'm heading to Target right now!! Hmm, maybe I'll check online first, aw what the heck I need to get out a bit! Besides, Peeps are on sale there too and Target has red ones made especially for them, yum! (My Jewish parents love the fact that I'm addicted to Easter candy!)

Its marshmellow goodness!!

Cherry_Bombb

A-List Customer
Amber- I just got that last pattern too! I'm in the process of making the black and white option in a navy, red, and white hawaiian print with a navy front panel. It's a gorgeous dress!!

Amber DeCadence

One of the Regulars
Cherry_Bombb said:
Amber- I just got that last pattern too! I'm in the process of making the black and white option in a navy, red, and white hawaiian print with a navy front panel. It's a gorgeous dress!!

oh that sounds gorgeous! I hope you'll be posting a pic of it when you've finished :)

Daisy Buchanan

Ok, I'm back from a quick trip to Target. I got the above black and white floral dress, it's actually quite well made and was 20%off. They also had a very cute cream with brown small polka dot shirtwaist dress with a contrasting brown and cream polka dot belt. Very cute, I'm glad I went to the store, for they didn't have this dress on line. However, they do have a bigger selection online and sale prices do apply. Also they have free shipping on anything over $50 so if you buy two dresses, it should be free to ship. I was kind of disappointed that a lot of the dresses they are selling online they don't actually have in the store near me. So, if anybodies thinking of taking a trip in the hopes of getting some things you saw on their website, it might end up being a waste of time:(
Oh, and they no longer have red peeps!:rage:

Daisy Buchanan

Amber DeCadence said:
lol :eek: thankyou, you've just set my sweet tooth tingling
Oh, that's a crime against humanity to not have access to Peeps!! They are marshmallow shaped chicks and bunnies, and then they are coated with colored sanding sugar, as if the marshmallow wasn't sweet enough on it's own! They used to just be out during the Easter season when I was growing up, but now they make them for every holiday imaginable (except Passover:().
PM me your address if you'd like and I will send you a few boxes:) Just make sure you brush well after eating (that's the dental hygienist in me again!)

Sorry to go so off topic:( I'll be good from here on out, I promise:)

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Daisy Buchanan said:
Ok, I'm back from a quick trip to Target. I got the above black and white floral dress, it's actually quite well made and was 20%off. They also had a very cute cream with brown small polka dot shirtwaist dress with a contrasting brown and cream polka dot belt. Very cute, I'm glad I went to the store, for they didn't have this dress on line. However, they do have a bigger selection online and sale prices do apply. Also they have free shipping on anything over $50 so if you buy two dresses, it should be free to ship. I was kind of disappointed that a lot of the dresses they are selling online they don't actually have in the store near me. So, if anybodies thinking of taking a trip in the hopes of getting some things you saw on their website, it might end up being a waste of time:(
Oh, and they no longer have red peeps!:rage:

That's funny, Daisy. I've found that some things they have in the store they don't have online. Like the pink Isaac dress. Hmm... [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82