Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases....GUYS !

Mr. Garrulus

One of the Regulars
Mr. Garrulus, if the jackets are your size buy em! I saw the pictures. The lapels are great!

Yeah I am going to buy the third alternative. The two other ones are too big for me. Good thing that this forum exists. :)

Two Types, please clear a little of your inbox so I could contact you.

I bought this for $8.50. MASSIVE waistband, and great brand name!!

$(KGrHqVHJC8FBmEHKtUJBQjtcEn1Ig~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!qwF!99T4LjfBQjtccqrp!~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqF,!q0FBeb3q)TBBQjtchQwvQ~~60_57.JPG

Mr. Garrulus

One of the Regulars
Haha, I didn't guess the main topic would be drifting towards my new gloves. I was the vintage store on Wednesday and asked if the didn't have any grey gloves in, no they didn't have. Today I decided just to pop in to see if anything new had arrived and then I saw the gloves! :eek:

Mr. Garrulus

One of the Regulars
Got this stroller/stresemann jacket today. I am really liking it since it's hard to find these kind of jackets here. I don't think I have ever even seen one...

Stroller.jpg

Also I made a discovery inside of one of the pockets. I'm just wondering who would throw cigarette stump into his pocket? Well maybe the former owner didn't want to litter.
Tobacco.jpg

Mr. Garrulus

One of the Regulars
Sigh, once again it is me who shows his purchases..

Trousers.jpg

Old trousers with a fishtail back, beautiful stitching next to the pockets and buttons featuring (I assume) the tailors name. Was that even common back in the days that tailors had buttons with their own name?

FrockCoat.jpg

A frock coat, sadly one of the buttons are missing, I'll guess that I have to replace them all.

FrockCoatLapels.jpg

A close-up of the lapels, what decade do you think this coat is from? 1920's? 1910? Maybe even from 1900's.

Mr. Garrulus

One of the Regulars
Actually I found them both at a second-hand store, tried to find a waistcoat but didn't find any. I'm not sure if they belong together as they were sold separately but I could assume they do.

nihil

One of the Regulars
Ah ok, nevermind then. I've just sold a frock coat with trousers and waistcoat, lats week. It was, as far as I can see, identical to the one you got. Hence my curiosity weather we both frequented this forum :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe