Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases....GUYS !

Dagwood

Practically Family
Although a touch small, I thought you would like seeing this 1930's shirt.

pict0059eg9.jpg
pict0060wq2.jpg

Serious undercurve, and gussets:
pict0062jl2.jpg
pict0064pz7.jpg

The maker of this shirt. Anyone have any information?
pict0061dz4.jpg

Jovan

Suspended
Thanks Marty. I was originally looking for black cap toes to replace the Nunn Bush corrected grain monstrosities I currently have, but the more I looked at them and thought about it, the more I knew they were meant for me. (Besides the fact that there were none on the 'Bay at a decent price from a good seller.)

lol

They don't give any lip, either! Mine are always happy to hear my troubles.

Marty M. said:
I love your new Asst., Mr. O. In my line of business, you can't have too many Asst.'s like him.
Marty Mathis

If you get too many, however, and you stay in the shop too late, they start to freak you out. I'm guessing.... not that I'd know...

Marty M.

Vendor
CharlestonBows said:
lol

They don't give any lip, either! Mine are always happy to hear my troubles.

If you get too many, however, and you stay in the shop too late, they start to freak you out. I'm guessing.... not that I'd know...

That's exactly why I'm going home now.
Marty

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Jovan

Suspended
I don't think you can go wrong with those assistants. They only ask for a low, one-time salary. [huh]

The shoes came in yesterday, and they're comfortable as hell. I'll try to get some pics of me actually wearing them with a suit.

Marty M.

Vendor
Hip specs.

Doran said:
I just won these octagonal 1930s art deco spectacles, tortoise shell. I'm quite pleased. I'll post pics when I get them, but for the time being I'm trying to figure out what lenses to put in. I am thinking of prescription lenses (I usually wear contacts) with a not very dark sunglass. Tell me what you-all think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150211688182&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=005

Very hip looking glasses Doran. I'm looking forward to seeing pics when you get them set up.
Marty Mathis

Benny Holiday

Doran said:
I just won these octagonal 1930s art deco spectacles, tortoise shell. I'm quite pleased. I'll post pics when I get them, but for the time being I'm trying to figure out what lenses to put in. I am thinking of prescription lenses (I usually wear contacts) with a not very dark sunglass. Tell me what you-all think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150211688182&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=005

Doran, they're way out! I've never seen frames like those before, they're really sharp. I think they'd look great as either sunglasses or clear lenses, but I'd probably wear them as the latter. Either way, a really distinctive look.

Dr Doran

Benny Holiday said:
Doran, they're way out! I've never seen frames like those before, they're really sharp. I think they'd look great as either sunglasses or clear lenses, but I'd probably wear them as the latter. Either way, a really distinctive look.

Pretty freakilicious, ain't they? I am leaning toward tinted prescription lenses still. Green tinted. We'll see ... I also have some Ronsir Shurons coming in, so I have some choices to make. I have never seen a single person with octagon glasses in my life (in memory, at least) ...

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe