Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

zaika

One Too Many
Miss Neecerie said:
and the 'don't try your luck' expression....but you can see the hair more

IMG_0714.jpg

wowie!! i love this look!!

hmm....makes me want to try it.... lol

Blondie

Practically Family
SuperKawaiiMama said:
Hi all,
This is my virgin post to the group so please bear with me if I screw up on posting protocols. I have been reading and lurking for ages and have only just now signed up.. and I'm so excited to be here!
I have been trialling some new vintage hair dos recently, as I get so sick of looking the same everyday and like to shake things up. Here is yesterdays effort.
stylediary256.jpg

stylediary252.jpg

Love, Super Kawaii Mama
WOW , you look great !
So what is the lipstick you are wearing ? Your skin looks AMAZING, tips please , what foundation do you use ????

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
~*Red*~ said:
Miss Neecerie, I can't believe how different you look with the bangs and dark hair. i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it!!!!! You look so hot!
ok, I just had to say that.:D

I second this - you look seriously stunning!!! The contrast of the dark hair with your fair skin (and those lovely green eyes!) is just plain gorgeous.

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
You know I got into a huge fight with my hair last night. I don't know how it turned out so great!

l_2c78076452b9ba734a3ce26bcc6cf6cd.jpg

Pink on the left and the beautiful CC on the right.

Laura Chase

One Too Many
SuperKawaiiMama, you really are super kawaii!

A bit off topic: I really like your blog. I tried your lipstick-tip, where you suggest that I hold up a piece of blue and yellow fabric to my face in order to find out if I need a red with blue undertones or a red with yellow undertones. But it just wasn't that obvious to me, I can't figure it out. lol

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Went out, for once in my life, the other night and did up my hair... first time since the color and cut, I think I like having shorter hair better than longer hair. ;)

DSC01700.jpg

DSC01687.jpg

DSC01686.jpg

Norty_Lady

New in Town
cherry lips said:
This is so glamourous, Miss Neecerie! The look in your eyes reminds me of Garbo.
SuperKawaiiMama - You're so pretty. I'm getting pallor envy! (Don't ask.)
MissS - Lovely locks.

My thoughts exactly Cherrylips, so Garbo :)

Norty_Lady

New in Town
SuperKawaiiMama said:
Hi all,
This is my virgin post to the group so please bear with me if I screw up on posting protocols. I have been reading and lurking for ages and have only just now signed up.. and I'm so excited to be here!
I have been trialling some new vintage hair dos recently, as I get so sick of looking the same everyday and like to shake things up. Here is yesterdays effort.
stylediary256.jpg

stylediary252.jpg

Love, Super Kawaii Mama

You have such a lovely complexion!! Mine is currently green with envy :D

PS

A-List Customer
64tonya said:
Love, love, love the hair! You ought to do a youtube video "how to" on that baby! I'd watch :)

I 2nd that Red!!!
Lots of Fedora Loungers should do some how to's!

~*Red*~

Practically Family
:eek: Thanks ladies:) I was pleased with the finished product. And it was suitable for dancing! Which is what counts for me. ;)

You're awful sweet.:D but, Yikes, Me on You Tube?! :eek:

Not that I wouldn't love to show you, just that...me... movie....you tube... (hides in my shell)lol

ShooShooBaby, I have a pic of my little sailor outfit.. but I have no make up and my hair is regular everyday CRAP! lol I'll play with my hair again and then put on the outfit and put it in the what are you wearing thread, how about that? ;)

It's funny that I like my "new" color... It's the closest to my natural color it's been in oh...about 20 years...lol I guess it's not so bad after all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld