Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Blame it on RubyRedLocks

I got my haircut about a week ago--I'm hosting a party tonight so here's a picture. I love this lipstick too--Almay Cherry.

hairparty.jpg

leaette

A-List Customer
wow! what a great look. i've been wanting to do a hairstyle like that for years but i don't have the guts. i think i would miss longer hair too much.

ps: love the phone! i want one!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
leaette said:
wow! what a great look. i've been wanting to do a hairstyle like that for years but i don't have the guts. i think i would miss longer hair too much.

ps: love the phone! i want one!

Thanks so much! The hairstylist looked at Ruby's picture critically, then looked at me and said "have you had your hair that short before?" I'm sure she'd had women freak out when they actually took the plunge but I like it. It really is liberating--you don't have to do a thing to it.

I bought the phone at Pottery Barn a couple years ago. http://www.potterybarn.com/products/p274/index.cfm?pkey=xsrd0m1|20|||1|||||||phone&cm_src=SCH

They don't seem to have red anymore but you might be able to find another retailer who carries it.

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
imoldfashioned said:
I got my haircut about a week ago--I'm hosting a party tonight so here's a picture. I love this lipstick too--Almay Cherry.

hairparty.jpg
Yay,it looks great!:eusa_clap
Very young Liz Taylor.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
rubyredlocks said:
Yay,it looks great!:eusa_clap
Very young Liz Taylor.

I didn't even think of that but it is, isn't it? (The hair that is, not me!). It looks completely different without a ton of stuff in it--which is fun. Thanks again for the photos.

Barbigirl

Practically Family
60's vintage

Well, I am just telling myself that anyway...Remember the countess that Captain von Trappe almost married in The Sound of Music. I love her and I was going for something french twist-ish. Too bad I was being a dumb bunny and didn't ask for my hair-do photo til the end of the night.
IMG_4770.jpg

hotrod_elf

A-List Customer
imoldfashioned said:

hairparty.jpg

I wish my husband didn't like longer hair. I miss having my hair that short. I sported the pixie cut for years. It was nice, one night I would put product in it and the next day I didn't have to do anything to it but mess it up all over again. Man, do I miss those days.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
imoldfashioned said:

hairparty.jpg

That hair cut is really pretty on you. You could really play up your eyes and eyebrows with that cut.

~*Red*~

Practically Family
IOF, that cut is adorable on you! Not everyone can pull off a pixie cut, and you wear it well! ahhh, the ease of wash and wear.... a little product to jazz it up when you want... good stuff!! And I am pining after your red phone. I had a black one very similar to it long ago from...Pottery Barn i think it was.
You're beautiful!!:D

Trickeration, I love your daughter's hair! It looks just fabulous!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld