Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Guns!

SurfGent

Suspended
KIMG0082.jpg

So she's finally done

Oldsarge

One Too Many
That's another great thing about the old M98 action. They come apart so easily for cleaning, scrub up nicely and then pop right back together ready to go. To my mind there simply isn't anything to compare with them. It may be easier to build something to shoot the wings off flies with using a Remington style push feed, but I can't come up with any use for that kind of accuracy and would much rather have the reliability of Mauser's original. Even the pre-64 M70 isn't really an improvement and neither is the 03/A3. If it works, don't try fixing it.

SurfGent

Suspended
I don't like push feeds cause if I'm rolling around underneath a animal especially a big heavy pissed off animal, who's mad at me. I wanna be able to cycle the action

SurfGent

Suspended
Wow hidden under that dull polyurethane coat was a real gem of a stock. I'm surprised how well it cleaned up and the grade of the wood. The 270 wood wasn't this nice yet its the same model rifle and same vintage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82