Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your BLUE leather jackets

nick123

I'll Lock Up
My girlfriend doesn’t like A-2s and for some reason lapels bug her. Like the lapel itself. Say a Perfecto-style. I don’t understand that, as to me, lapels are the pinnacle of the jacket engineering, aesthetic, but to each her own...

She also dislikes buttons. Which makes it okay to rationalize the less expensive Thedi zip shawl, when I really want the button-up one, lol. That’s okay, I truly dislike eyeliner!

But we both agree that the Locharon tartans are about the coolest thing ever.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Funnily enough, she laughed at the idea of getting a red jacket back then... but when she saw me wearing it, she changed her mind. "I don't know how, but it works for you". I guess feeling comfortable and natural in something makes it more acceptable for people.
The question is: what does she think of the purple FW?

Edward

Bartender
My lady loves my hats - chiefly because she loves my sense of style, but also, I gather, because she's very keen on my shaven head and likes to see it protected from the elements. ;)

I see two blue leathers in my future, one an Aeromarine in navy vicenza, the other a J106 in midnight blue fqhh. Alas, I have yet to raise the appropriate scratch for either...

She will LOVE it...then you'll need to get her one...perhaps the Black Widow:
IMG_4737.jpg

That one is killer!
They have so many interesting options, it was really hard to narrow it down to just one... The first one I ordered (there will very likely be others) just made sense in a certain way
I wish I could pull it off. And maybe I could at some point. Rock a power donut, yellow shades and give no you know what's...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld