Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us their hats!

Never thought a one actor play could hold my attention until I saw Laurence Luckinbill's play about Clarence Darrow.
clarence-darrow-900x2501.jpg

I always wondered what happened to the POS that killed Bill Tilghman; certainly didn't realize that he lived to kill yet another LEO. Thanks for the pictures and the history lessons - just another reason I enjoy this forum so much!
I think that's the reason I have a hard time watching the movie about Tilghman, "You Know My Name".

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Rewatching The Sons of Katie Elder. The Duke wears one of my favorite hats in that movie; and it makes appearances in other films too. Deep diamond with some serious rake to the back. Kind of reminds me of an @AbbaDatDeHat crease.

15e5f181c236ed7eb137dffe6387062f.jpg

1c8aa78e081aad6eadaf39902d492ba8.jpg

Sorry for the poor image quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whoa!!!....that Abbadat guy couldn’t crease his shorts with a hot iron!!

He just does that “rookie mistake” of pushing down the side corners “too far” according to some videos out there.
B

Whoa!!!....that Abbadat guy couldn’t crease his shorts with a hot iron!!

He just does that “rookie mistake” of pushing down the side corners “too far” according to some videos out there.
B

Don’t be too hard on yourself, you “new to hats” people are going to make some mistakes.

What I want to know is why you never pointed me to a Dobbs Fifty.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Don’t be too hard on yourself, you “new to hats” people are going to make some mistakes.

What I want to know is why you never pointed me to a Dobbs Fifty.
Ha ha...i would Brent but the Doc found that on his own. He just asked what i thought. If i’d found it i prob would have called my Wells Fargo guy in the middle of the night. Doc seems to have “eyes in the sky”. I think he contracted a satelite for hat coverage. I’m just a guy with an opinion and you know what the say about opinions...lol
Ps: i didn’t even know Dobbs made Fiftys!!
B

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Ha ha...i would Brent but the Doc found that on his own. He just asked what i thought. If i’d found it i prob would have called my Wells Fargo guy in the middle of the night. Doc seems to have “eyes in the sky”. I think he contracted a satelite for hat coverage. I’m just a guy with an opinion and you know what the say about opinions...lol
Ps: i didn’t even know Dobbs made Fiftys!!
B
Neither did I, which is why I called you and asked. I was just looking for a Dobbs Forty, and couldn't believe my luck.
:)
P.S. The Fifty arrived safely at my brother in law's. Now I just have to wait for him to come over.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82