Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us a Christmas picture of yourself

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Thanks DeadPanDiva and MaryDeluxe! She's my little helper in the kitchen, and she LOVES to cook!

Goldwyn, You and your hubby take a very nice picture! Your clock in the background reminds me of a similar one my aunt and uncle used to have.

PS

A-List Customer
8681cpf.jpg

This is the only pic of my youngest and I from Christmas. Dh isn't a photo taker and I won't let him touch my camera so I am always on the other end...

$ally

One Too Many
Aw, these family shots are all so loving and sweet. Makes my lunch break! Thanks everybody for sharing.
katiemakeup said:
$ally~ Your cat Toonces, he isn't by chance a driving cat...?
He drives around all over the town. Steals me credit cards to buy cat toys, too.

SarahLouise

Practically Family
PS - your kid looks exactly like you! So cute.

Goldwyn Girl - I can't help but notice your home whenever you post pictures, your decor is fantastic - very 1950s kitsch. I love that wall clock too.

Connemara

New in Town
This is what I wore on Christmas day.

Prior to dinner, my lounging-around-the-house ensemble:

Polo RL wool shawl collar cableknit cardigan (so comfy)
Paul Stuart brown flannel trousers, wool/cashmere
Brooks Bros. Slim Fit white OCBD
Vintage Chipp tie, green ground with "Bah Humbug" script in red. I've been waiting to wear this thing for months.
Kelly green cotton socks

FORSALE6813635101.jpg

As dinner approached, I changed into more appropriate attire. Everything is the same except for the sweater; I switched it out for a Paul Stuart (Southwick) sack blazer & silk pocketsquare. It's done up in a nice doeskin flannel.

Sorry for the askew tie.

FORSALE6813635141.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marco21