Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Share your own art here :)

PS

A-List Customer
originally i am an actor. sort of hard to post that and i am a few years removed. i also dabble in makeup. they go hand in hand to me. don't know if this is 'art' but they make me happy.
868fmsy.jpg
[/IMG]
71hbxag.jpg
[/IMG]
8fniy5x.jpg
[/IMG]
8782zcj.jpg
[/IMG]
8fwb9g7.jpg
[/IMG]
85582vs.jpg
[/IMG]
8a3d4ci.jpg
[/IMG]

i have taken photos of a few other children but i don't feel right posting their pictures here without permission.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
The motel won second place. they butchered my name, but what the hey- it's not the first, or the last time that'll happen.
visarts11.jpg

LadyStardust

Practically Family
Johanna said:
Some of my latest paintings:

Wolf
830_969-wolf.jpg

Exploring the terrain
832_969-exploring-the-terrain.jpg

Backstage
835_969-backstage.jpg

And this year's Christmas picture.
833_969-christmas-ball.jpg

Oh Johanna, they're exquisite! I've looked at your work before, but have never spoken up before. I have also been enchanted by your art, it is so captivating, and I love the abundance of whimsy and creativity it contains. If I could have half your talent, I think I should be the happiest girl in the world.

Johanna

One of the Regulars
LadyStardust said:
Oh Johanna, they're exquisite! I've looked at your work before, but have never spoken up before. I have also been enchanted by your art, it is so captivating, and I love the abundance of whimsy and creativity it contains. If I could have half your talent, I think I should be the happiest girl in the world.

Thank you so much! :)

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Flower on a Bench

While wandering around Huntington Library today, I found this placed just where you see it. I snapped at it from a few angles, brought it home and played around in Photoshop a bit. My first (successful) project that wasn't a lesson out of a magazine. :)

FloweronaBenchcopy.jpg

Unmolested.
FloweronaBenchlight.jpg

Lee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe