Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Scary Santas

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This one needs a cup o' joe

Porter's Chevrolet 1953

misc265.jpg

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
Warbaby said:
I rather like the way Santa was depicted in Europe in the early 1900s. None of that wussy modern-day jolliness for these guys. Gives a whole new meaning to "You better watch out..."

sinterklaas3.jpg

Is it me, or does this one actually look as if he's leaving with the stuff? I think I'll call him Repo Santa. ;)

USAAFAcePilot

One of the Regulars
yeesh...the European Santa from the early 1900s. His eyes and long skeleton-ish figure and resemblence to Rasputin just FREAKS me out. If that really was supposed to come down the chimney I would either block it up or keep the fire runnin'.

Forgotten Man

One Too Many
Carlisle Blues said:
This one needs a cup o' joe

Porter's Chevrolet 1953

misc265.jpg

lol lol lol

Perfect!!! I love it!!! That is hilariously creepy! All while holding a '53 Chevy!

In the crazed voice of Peter Lorry, I can hear that Santa saying: It's MY car, all mine, MINE YOU UNDERSTAND??? Then the awkward shy snickering comes in... lol

Forgotten Man

One Too Many
Caity Lynn said:
as promised. A picture of the creepy demon possessed black hole for eyes santa in our home.

I think those dark eyes may have been intended to be his eyebrows? I can see how they make look more like a jack-o- lantern's eyes than that of a jolly ol' St Nick. lol

Here's my contribution!

How's this grab yas?

c043ec4f0611c64039d78d9775d6ee84.jpg

2ch8fi0.jpg

I think this one is pretty darn creped out! lol :eek:
santa-269x300.jpg

This one is AWESOME!:eek:
bad-santa-1.jpg

Ok, the worst of all... for all those who don't like clowns and Santa’s... A mega double neg... Santa Clown! lol

67039672bdab5b08bd_1.jpg

Story

I'll Lock Up
evil%20santa!!.jpg

evil_santa_monster.jpg

evil-corporate-santa-returns.jpg

..and in related news:

http://www.asylum.com/2009/12/23/new-santa-app-subjects-kids-to-the-horrors-of-christmas/

Do your kids view Santa Claus as the holiest of all the saints, the man who brings peace and joy to the universe, the one human being who represents Christmas better than any human on Earth? Do you want to put a stop to all that? All you need is this iPhone app.

"Santa Message 2 U," created by a Utah mother, allows parents to record their own message as if they are Santa and the app alters the voice to make it sound as though Santa has actually called them.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
Story said:
evil_santa_monster.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

You know, a few times I was going to tell you guys that the Santas don't freak me out as much as the Easter Bunny! OMG, this rabid rabbit (might be a cat, but the ears are close enough for this scarred woman) is precisely how I felt about the bunny as a child. shudder

Wish I had that last one about buying gifts to prove your love when I was still busting away in retail! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe