Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reproduction classic workwear

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Best Repro workwear: Sugar Cane and Buzz Rickson. Tho I gotta say, the positive aspect of the current workwear fad is places like J Crew make some nice stuff! so it's more accessable...

poggleberry

One of the Regulars
Advice Please

I've been offered £25 for this workwear shirt from a Japanese buyer, do you think this is a fair offer? I would really appreciate your advice.
shirtbag005.jpg

shirtbag011.jpg

David Conwill

Call Me a Cab
Anyone own a pair of these Dickies "Detroit" 874s? They're made in the USA and are being promoted as a Detroit booster. Are they actually made in Detroit?

I bought a pair of regular 874s recently on super-rock-bottom closeout from a Dickies outlet store that was closing, and I really like them.

-Dave

mattfink

Practically Family
Man, I think that one poorly lit photo (US Army pants) is pretty poor when you are asking $300+ for a pair of jeans. I'm sure they are killer though...the Lion pant looks fantastic!

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Found a cool striped workshirt with a great pocket at the thrift shop today. By "Bugle Boy", of all companies. They went out of business in 2001. Had to cut off a lot of lame patches with their name on it, but with all that gone (and maybe with the buttons replaced)- not a bad shirt, especially not for $4.

IMG_2899.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe