Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Carlisle Blues said:
I was at Home Depot yesterday looking at some PVC pipe to stick this in. lol lol

CB, that is a nice hat. I like the wide ribbon too! I bet airport security will love you and Rusty with capped pvc pipe in your luggage :eek: lol lol

Spats McGee

One Too Many
Carlisle Blues said:
I was at Home Depot yesterday looking at some PVC pipe to stick this in. lol lol
Be sure to pack an alarm clock. I'll bet that if you put the clock right next to the capped PVC pipe, airport security will have a ball with it!

(Some 25+ years ago, I went through an airport security station with a Mickey Mouse alarm clock sitting right next to a metal canister that was in my suitcase. It was entirely unintentional on my part, mind you, but the X-ray machine just showed them a clock and a tube. Those airport security guys, . . . well, they're not paid to have a sense of humor.)

RBH

Bartender
Mr. Paladin said:
CB, that is a nice hat. I like the wide ribbon too! I bet airport security will love you and Rusty with capped pvc pipe in your luggage :eek: lol lol
lol :D
I had no trouble 2 years ago, but what with the fruit of the loom bomber a few days ago I dont know.
I have Panama hat written on my capped tube.
I will really try for a shot of it later.

RBH

Bartender
here is a shot of my rollable panama carrier.

dec28004.jpg

carldelo

One Too Many
You might try to find a clear plastic mailing tube with end caps so you can see the hat inside. I believe the UPS store or a Mailbox-type place would have a selection.

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
Thats the way brother!!!!!
Dont let these guys deter you!!! :D

Ok everybody I went to the US Post Office and I asked for a pipe like container. When they brought it out and showed it to me. I said in a loud excited voice, "That's the bomb"!!!!!!. What happened next is a blur they charged me and I went home with a 3"x36" mailing tube.

e0a39491.jpg

1a87cafd.jpg

RBH

Bartender
Carlisle Blues said:
Ok everybody I went to the US Post Office and I asked for a pipe like container. When they brought it out and showed it to me. I said in a loud excited voice, "That's the bomb"!!!!!!. What happened next is a blur they charged me and I went home with a 3"x36" mailing tube.

e0a39491.jpg

1a87cafd.jpg
:eusa_doh:

lol lol

:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld