Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Carlisle Blues said:
Ok everybody I went to the US Post Office and I asked for a pipe like container. When they brought it out and showed it to me. I said in a loud excited voice, "That's the bomb"!!!!!!. What happened next is a blur they charged me and I went home with a 3"x36" mailing tube.

1a87cafd.jpg

VERY GOOD!!! lol lol lol

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Carlisle Blues said:
Ok everybody I went to the US Post Office and I asked for a pipe like container. When they brought it out and showed it to me. I said in a loud excited voice, "That's the bomb"!!!!!!. What happened next is a blur they charged me and I went home with a 3"x36" mailing tube.

Wow Carlisle Blues - that is the bomb!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
I had no trouble 2 years ago, but what with the fruit of the loom bomber a few days ago I dont know.

Something you really don't want to hear from a TSA Agent:

"Say, is that a pipe bomb in your Fruit of the Looms, or are you just happy to see me?"

:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

Cheers,
JtL

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Couldn't believe it when I came across this Borso Alessandria for a $150 BIN. Color is "Muflone." More photos in Borsalino Brotherhood thread...

Borso-1.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

CRH

Call Me a Cab
jimmy the lid said:
Something you really don't want to hear from a TSA Agent:

"Say, is that a pipe bomb in your Fruit of the Looms, or are you just happy to see me?"

:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

"So like... Are you gonna pull my string"?

"Keep your hands up Smartass."

"The string, hanging out of my pants by my ankes. Go ahead. Pull it..."

BOING!!!!!!

Jack-in-the-Box-Teddy-Bear.jpg

"Let's keep this thread on topic." shakeshead

02dick.jpg

billysmom

One Too Many
jimmy the lid said:
Couldn't believe it when I came across this Borso Alessandria for a $150 BIN. Color is "Muflone." More photos in Borsalino Brotherhood thread...

Borso-1.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Truly enviable!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sue

Levallois

Practically Family
New Cavanagh - rusty brown - size 7 1/2 with a 2 3/8 brim and 5 5/8-inch crown - it does not have a Cavanagh edge but because the sweat was replaced it cannot be determined if this is the way it came from the factory. It's darker and more orange-red than in this photo.

Cavanagh4.jpg

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:

Borso-1.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Nice hat, Jimmy! what's BIN, again?[huh]

RBH

Bartender
jimmy the lid said:

Borso-1.jpg

Cheers,
JtL
COOL!! Whats the brim on that one Jimmy! :eusa_clap

Levallois said:
New Cavanagh - rusty brown - size 7 1/2 with a 2 3/8 brim and 5 5/8-inch crown - it does not have a Cavanagh edge but because the sweat was replaced it cannot be determined if this is the way it came from the factory. It's darker and more orange-red than in this photo.

Cavanagh4.jpg
That is nice!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Carlisle Blues said:
I am having too much fun with this dilemma....lol lol lol

I am using Christy's Hat Tube Box dimensions 4"X12" and I am off to my search!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Put some biohazard stickers on it! You won't have to worry about anyone stealing it!:rolleyes: :D

Scott Wood

Practically Family
New thread

Hat Horror Stories:
I had an occurence that I wanted to share with my fellow Loungers and, not knowing where to relate it, I opened this new thread to fit the most awful and untoward stories we should share somewhere...

Woody

Bassman

A-List Customer
Not vintage. A few weeks ago I got a Stetson Windham... Sovereign felt quality, pre-creased, welted brim edge, Mink color.
The feel of the finish of this hat is like soft and luxurious velvet. Very nice and even color throughout. The crown is very, very stiff...the brim not as much. The headband doesn't feel as nice as the one on my Fed IV Deluxe unfortunately.
Don't know how this one will hold up as I had a bad experience with a Nostalgia (I miss that hat), but I'll keep this one out of the rain and I gotta say I'm very happy with the style and quality (so far) of this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld