Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
What you did not tell was it had a sweet diamond crease in it but like the Cheif... you had to put a teardrop in. :D
:D What can I say? It never hurst to stay on the chief's good side. And you just can't beat a teardrop.

Thanks, Rusty. It was great to see you again. We had a great time.

majormoore

Vendor
I need help in trying to find several missing hats , any ideas where I might need to start looking????? RBH, Indycop, Bob, ??????????????

Major Moore

indycop

I'll Lock Up
majormoore said:
I need help in trying to find several missing hats , any ideas where I might need to start looking????? RBH, Indycop, Bob, ??????????????

Major Moore
I bet they were those pinhead sizes....:rolleyes: lol

Dee said the blue one better not be missing!lol lol

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
majormoore said:

Major Moore

I suggest you start with Rusty. He was there first. :D
You know ho hard it is to be around a hat shop and not touch a few hats, or touch all of them. :eek:

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Dee picked one up too.:)
Pencil curl centerdent.
tennessee2009024.jpg

hattrick

New in Town
ok so it fits after all

Alright, after putting in the foam, the Akubra Fed IV Deluxe fits perfectly. I tried my first ever bash...... tell me how I did.

3764398180_a0e3a33fa0_b.jpg

3763602023_63ce23c11b_b.jpg

RBH

Bartender
majormoore said:

Major Moore
I came home with this bound brim MooreLite that I call THE COVINGTON, but I have no idea what John loaded into that huge Explorer.

The Covington is a sweet lite felt that will be getting some summer wear.
I am thinking the Major will be making me a 2 1\2'' brim real soon.
covi.jpg

RBH said:
I came home with this bound brim MooreLite that I call THE COVINGTON, but I have no idea what John loaded into that huge Explorer.

The Covington is a sweet lite felt that will be getting some summer wear.
I am thinking the Major will be making me a 2 1\2'' brim real soon.
covi.jpg
What is the brim size on that one Rusty? Edge binding & ribbon color? Felt color is Natural? Give up the goods, son!!! :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe