Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Boxerken said:
DSC01395.jpg

Very nice, Ken. That front brim is working out good for you, I see. I like that color...tauny fawn, I presume. Man, Ken, that color could convince me to order another one if I keep looking at it. Will you put up a picture of your diamond for us, please?

RBH

Bartender
BobC said:
Nice looking group of hats, Rob. Welcome to the lounge. You'll like it here.

Ridgeback, good name for that hat, IC, but the hat's no dog. :D

Talk about a group of hats, Bob you are gonna have your work cut out naming the new ones from the Major!
WOW is all I can say right now!!!!!! They are some sweet looking fedoras!

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
GWD, that Portis is an impressive hat! Love the interior too. And I have to admit that while I sometimes think a bunch of you fellas are a little 'diamond-crazy' :p it really works great on this one. Nice criss-cross-crease.

GWD

One Too Many
indycop said:
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap How do you make the cross in the diamond?

It's pretty easy, just make your diamond bash a little deeper (it helps to have a tall crown) flip the hat upside down and push the middle of the diamond with your finger and the cross will magically appear.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
indycop said:
:eusa_clap Cool, so same bash just different ribbon and binding.

Yup, basically. My hat also has a fairly wide brim and a wind trolley. It was, no doubt, Penney's answer to the Open Road while yours appears to be a Whippet clone, as it were. Mine's got very nice felt and is a really comfortable hat to wear due to the quality of the leather sweatband and the flexibility of the hat. I'm sure yours is a pleasure too!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
Yup, basically. My hat also has a fairly wide brim and a wind trolley. It was, no doubt, Penney's answer to the Open Road while yours appears to be a Whippet clone, as it were. Mine's got very nice felt and is a really comfortable hat to wear due to the quality of the leather sweatband and the flexibility of the hat. I'm sure yours is a pleasure too!
Especially since I got my ears lowered today! All my hats fit better now.:rolleyes: lol I like that it has the whippet look since I went from no thin ribbons to 3 with 2 more coming in Jan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82