Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Optimo Milan Natural

P1040516.JPG
P1040517.JPG
P1040518.JPG
P1040539.JPG

wmc

Familiar Face
New Blue Smoke VS

I received my new Blue Smoke VS from Art about 10 days ago
but just had time to photograph and post today. Thanks Art !

VS001.jpg

VS002.jpg

VS004.jpg

Davey_Speedstar

New in Town
Oh look I've bought another black Fedora:

P1000919.jpg

This is a Foldaway Fedora, by Christys'. I got it from the UK site of Village Hats (hatsandcaps.co.uk) as they've got free next day delivery and 10% of all prices (use the code FAN1000)

I wanted something to wear as an 'everyday' hat,so that I can keep my Gangster Fedora for more special occasions, and I can roll this one up and put it in a bag/pocket, without worrying about it losing its shape.

The brim is slightly stingier than I would normally wear, and the crown not as high, but I am happy with it. My girlfriend is now getting wary of my ever growing collection of black hats :)

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi Y'all

Straw hat day came early this year. It's in the 80's most days not, so May 1, 2012 is officially Straw Hat Day here in Exciting Kansas. Mr. Sam Craig will understand. :(

Later

samlark

New in Town
Hi, everybody,

This is a first post for me. I've been a long-time lurker, and I have to say that this is a great site! Several months ago, I decided to replace the hat I'd worn to Scout camp for years and years with a better one (the old one was from Miller Hats, done in the "Indiana Jones" style). My old hat had seen far better days, and it had even shrunk over the years.

I hopped on our favorite auction site, and lo and behold I found a vintage Royal Stetson Deluxe that, according to the seller, had been reblocked and bashed by Steve Delk of Adventurebilt. I was also told that it was once a Homburg style.

Long story short, it has quickly become one of my prized possessions. I thought I'd just take a moment to share it with all of you. I hope the pictures aren't too big!

SDC10736.jpg

SDC10734.jpg

SDC10733.jpg

SDC10730.jpg

SDC10728.jpg

SDC10727.jpg

Here is a link to some higher resolution images for those who might be interested:

http://s1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh494/samlark/Royal%20Stetson%20Deluxe/

Once again, I love this site!

--Sammy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe