Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
I'm on vacation in Italy and, while in Venice (wife & I are now in Bologna), I found and bought this mint treasure bundle! The hat's a 5 1/2 punti which is my size but it feels a tad too big on me (after 12 years of having long hair I cut it short in an ancient barber shop in Milan) If padding doesn't work I might offer it for sale... iPhone photos, keep in mind. The Borsalino Homburg is a beautiful silvery gray. PS: The new lounge looks cool!

Very nice Borsalino Homburg!

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Like I've said... it's the lighting. I did those really quick and without much thought, so it shows!

Actually, a while back when I had posted pics of my trimmed green Squatter, I had taken the pics under dim yellow lights.

Everyone was sure that I had purchased a new, Mid-fawn Squatter from DavidMorgan, and it took a bit to convince them otherwise lol.

DRB

One Too Many
My huckel:
bbba04e3.jpg
Rodkins: That Huckel is a very nice hat. A nice masculine look.

DRB

One Too Many
J.B. That hat should look great for those occasions when you want to add a little something extra to your attire. Gray was a good choice.

Mr E Train

One Too Many
rlk, I like the conversion. Porkpies are beginning to really interest me!

Was it a conversion? He didn't say. Just in case you made the same mistake I did at first, those are two different hats he posted, but they're just about the same color (at least on my screen). At first glance I thought it was the same hat pre- and post-conversion.

The pork pies are calling you: "JOINNNN UUUSSSS!"

Last edited:

Bahya

New in Town
Got one that looks just like it this summer from Equacorp. I wore the heck out of it; wore it out. Loved it! The only complaint I have is that the sweatband was black fabric and it stained the hat when I sweat a lot. It's the one I'm wearing in my current profile pic, driving back from camping.

Was it a conversion? He didn't say. Just in case you made the same mistake I did at first, those are two different hats he posted, but they're just about the same color (at least on my screen). At first glance I thought it was the same hat pre- and post-conversion.

The pork pies are calling you: "JOINNNN UUUSSSS!"

I bid on the same Mayser and it had the same crease in the eBay ad. I wish I saw the Rockel. Here is a 1950s Mayser ad with a similar hat (on left).

4913828612_17b6bb8090_b.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe