Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I think we may be proving the point in the OR thread that we're too vain and serious.

On a separate note, it seems we've been here so long that I recall this pun cycle.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I believe that you have the right to extended naps.
I celebrate your many rights.
BearArms.jpg

buler

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
I don't recall it. Guess I'll just go back into cybernation...

Bear in mind that you grizzly veterans of this forum may be polar opposites of some of the new cubs....

B

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Buler, you're always bringing up subjects that we've already covered - things that are well established. :p
bears%20shit%20in%20the%20woods.jpg

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
gtdean48 said:
Details, please!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
I called Art and told him I wanted a hat like Bogart's in "Tokyo Joe," with a slight taper, not much, but just enough so no one mistakes it for Indiana Jone, and he said "leave it to me." I did, and this is the result! I told him I wanted it in a medium gray, and with 2 3/8 brim, and voila! This arrived. I love it so much I immediately ordered another one in "whiskey."

NDVD_030.jpg

NDVD_029.jpg

NDVD_037.jpg

Yimmy

New in Town
Here's another thrift store find that my girlfriend made this past weekend. Pay no attention to the dog fur. Price for the devotion my buddy gives me.

794573214_5CCjY-M.jpg

794573097_t4zbt-M.jpg

So I've never heard of Barcelona, and I couldn't find any reference to that company in the quick searches i've made here. Anybody know anything about them? It says it's a 7 3/4, but it fits like a tight 7 3/8. Since i'm a 7 3/8, i'm pretty pleased with it.

carldelo

One Too Many
Blackthorn said:
I called Art and told him I wanted a hat like Bogart's in "Tokyo Joe," with a slight taper, not much, but just enough so no one mistakes it for Indiana Jone, and he said "leave it to me." I did, and this is the result! I told him I wanted it in a medium gray, and with 2 3/8 brim, and voila! This arrived. I love it so much I immediately ordered another one in "whiskey."

NDVD_030.jpg

Man, that Art is a magician - that hat actually makes you look like Bogart himself!

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Cracker said:
I got this vintage Shudde Brothers OR clone on ebay for a very decent price recently.
P1030978.jpg

I like that very much! Its great you are close and have them available to touch it up a bit. Looks very good on you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld