Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
First of three new Optimos made on my custom block. A Nashville in Cinnamon beaver belly felt with vintage penny cord ribbon. The picture is so/so, the hat is 10/10. Looking forward to receiving the other two next week.

Wv1Ema1_d.webp

Very nice! The color is fantastic; I hope to see more photos of the hat.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
While I do like the colors, texture and eclectic look on this hat. For some reason I can just imagine the father from the show Marvelous Mrs. Maisel played by Tony Shaloub have a complete and total meltdown over WHY he can’t just get a NORMAL… PERFECT… RESPECTABLE HAT… like he always wears.
Thanks so much Joe :)

Starting with the newest hat in the recent "haul". I was surprised to see a Wellema at Goodwill and Brent was kind enough to step back from bidding as the seller supplied measurements seemed like it might fit me more than him. Unfortunately it is too small for me (and much too small for @deadlyhandsome ). Also unfortunate is the donor's attempt to keep someone from stealing the original owner's identity. :(

The hat has a great look and the felt has a super-soft "hand". Pretty stiff, so shaping would take a bit of steam.

IMG-2652.JPG

IMG-2653.JPG

IMG-2654.JPG

IMG-2655.JPG

IMG-2656.JPG

IMG-2657.JPG

IMG-2658.JPG

IMG-2659.JPG

IMG-2660.JPG

IMG-2661.JPG

Last edited:

Rumad

One Too Many
Starting with the newest hat in the recent "haul". I was surprised to see a Wellema at Goodwill and Brent was kind enough to step back from bidding as the seller supplied measurements seemed like it might fit me more than him. Unfortunately it is too small for me (and much too small for @deadlyhandsome ). Also unfortunate is the donator's attempt to keep someone from stealing the original owner's identity. :(

The hat has a great look and the felt has a super-soft "hand". Pretty stiff, so shaping would take a bit of steam.

View attachment 410748

View attachment 410749

View attachment 410750

View attachment 410751

View attachment 410752

View attachment 410753

View attachment 410754

View attachment 410755

View attachment 410756

View attachment 410757
Oh my goodness, that’s so ridiculous

Forum statistics