Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

No Hat Pics

Razzman

One Too Many
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I was ready to post a couple of pics, however the posting rules advise I cannot post any attachments. I'm not sure why? Hopefull somebody can tell me the reason I'm unable to post attachments.
Thanks,

Razzman

One Too Many
Not that handy with the computer:eek: I have some pics stored on the computer. Everyone can see them as soon as I figure out how to post them.:eusa_doh:

funneman

Practically Family
Hey Razzman...

...Welcome to lounge. You'll find a lot of good people here.

We have the same last name!

As far as posting attachements, photos and etc., just log onto photobucket.com. Join up for free, and in about three minutes you'll be attaching photos to your hearts content.

Happy 4th!

Twitch

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've got lots more than 15 posts and the program won't allow me to attach photos either. It acts like its loading then says it didn't. I visit another non-related forum with the exact same message board and it works so I know it should here, but there is a glitch.

Razzman

One Too Many
Twitch....I finally got the pictures posted. Some are under the thread Show off your beaters, and Borsalino Pics.
After I had the 16th post I was able to attach pictures.
I joined that photobucket.com it was free and relatively easy to figure out..with the help of some loungers.

Pilgrim

One Too Many
I use both WebShots.com and Photobucket.com, but I have never been able to get shots from WebShots to show up here. I don't know why, but I have bowed to the inevitable and use only Photobucket for pix I want to show here. The URL provided below each photo IS extremely convenient.

Razzman

One Too Many
DJ...the first pics can be found on two different threads. The first is titled Borsalino Pics. The other is Show off your Beaters. I have posted pictures in both threads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally