Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

VoodooSan

One Too Many

VoodooSan

One Too Many
This morning I'm going with a hat I showed yesterday in the ebay victory thread. The "new" hasn't worn off yet so I wearing it again today. Royal DeLuxe Stetson Twenty Open Road that was pretty beat up looking in the ad but cleaned up nice. The Bickmore foaming hat cleaner turned the thin ribbon hatband to a rose tint but no worries, I kinda like it that way as it sets this one off from my other OR hats. View attachment 642706 View attachment 642707 View attachment 642709 View attachment 642710 View attachment 642711 View attachment 642712 View attachment 642713
That turned out VERY nice, Timmy.

VoodooSan

One Too Many

Randall Renshaw

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That is indeed a looker!
Thanks, Mark, for all your nice hat comments.
I have been battling it out with hurricane Helene the last two days. She’s winning.
Power has been out and will likely stay out for a while. I’ve heard rumors it took out one of the main substations and power guys can’t even work on downed power lines until the substation is up. Grrrr.
At least I have a generator. It keeps the fridge and freezers and some lights goin.
The eye went by about 80 miles to the west.
Did some damage in that path.
We got some downed trees, that’s about it. Hardly no rain. Where the eye went over they got gobbs of rain. Atlanta got washed and rinsed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally