Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Eastman B3

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yes I saw the test jacket which is on the ELC website at last weekend's Duxford Air Show. It is very nice indeed and the first original maker B-3 since their Rough Wear. I like the mis-matched sheepskin and the finish on the russet fleece panels. The light TW finish is effective. Having owned original Perry B-3s I can confirm that it's a most accurate repro. The jacket has a repro Talon zip, but at £799 a NOS Talon could easily have been fitted to give it that extra bit of authenticity.

Here's the link to it on the ELC website. http://www.eastmanleather.com/product_info.php?products_id=237 If you go to VLJ there are some pictures of the same jacket which a friend of mine took at Duxford on Sunday 4th September.

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is quite a short wait time compared with some other makers and the wait will be worth it John. The Perry looked superb at Duxford. What size have you ordered?

SMF144

New in Town
Fair enough. I've had trouble with accessing VLJ and the site moderator doesn't seem to understand the trouble(s) I am encountering. I'll give it another shot.

Thanks,

Stephen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe