Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Bill Kelso model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Bet the reply is that it is a common design back in the days and many companies have copied it, Westride has, Toys McCoy has, Norshor has, Levi's has, Real McCoy's has and now...

Last edited:

Superfluous

Be careful guys . . . don't want to mess with the "swagger model" (from BK's Facebook).

Countdown to BK's over-the-top, arrogant and disparaging response to this precise thread on its Facebook page:
5 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . . 2 . . .

Projected response: "We would never copy Norshore. BK invented the leather jacket and EVERYONE copies us. Norshore, Good Wear, Himel, Aero, Eastman, Real McCoys and all other purported jacket makers are unskilled hacks, and their copies of BK jackets are vastly inferior to the BK originals. EVERYTHING about our jackets is profoundly superior to the so-called competition. Even our labels are better (our labels are made by blind dwarf pre-adolescent Eskimos using the finest walrus intestine lining made especially for us, to our precise specifications, and unavailable to anyone else). The members of TFL are all insanely jealous of BK's superior products and criticize us because we will not sell to them. BK is omnipotent and will one day rule the universe."

Last edited:
Real men wear Full Rump Quarter Unicorn !
uni.jpg

MET

A-List Customer
Thanks to Bill Kelso for bringing Norshore to my attention. I wasn't aware of it before and now I would like to order one Norshore d-pocket.

Superfluous

Did anyone happen to notice that BK's new jacket made in Victory hide is 1850 British Pounds (over $2,600 USD). Lol! Good luck with that BK.

Interesting that BK shows the jacket on its website in Victory HH, and quotes a price of 800 British Pounds, but the depicted jacket costs more than twice as much as the quoted price just below the photo.

Also interesting that, even though BK is located in Greece, which uses the Euro, BK quotes prices in British Pounds.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Did anyone happen to noticeat BK's new jacket made in Victory hide is 1850 British Pounds (over $2,600 USD). Lol! Good luck with that BK.

Interesting that BK shows the jacket on its website in Victory HH, and quotes a price of 800 British Pounds, but the depicted jacket costs more than twice as much as the quoted price just below the photo.

Also interesting that, even though BK is located in Greece, which uses the Euro, BK quotes prices in British Pounds.
Lolwut? Who do they think is going to pay that much for one of their jackets?

Superfluous

That totally slipped past me. I've been eyeing the Wingman and assumed the price was Euro.

The BK Wingman in Victory HH is 1850 British Pounds (over $2,600 USD). Good Wear's Imperial is a similar design, and can be purchased in Shinki HH for much, much less.

I briefly owned the BK Wingman in Liberty HH. I paid $400 (to BK), which is considerably less than the current $1,130 retail price. The Liberty HH was dreadful -- no better than vinyl. Thus, notwithstanding the substantial discount, I sent it back for a refund. In other words, it wasn't even worth $400 to me. Thereafter, I paid considerably more for a Good Wear Imperial. The Imperial's Shinki HH is exponentially superior to the substandard Liberty HH.

Que BK defensive Facebook post denigrating me yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82