Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New B! Wear Cap

PrettyBigGuy

A-List Customer
Fine looking lid Daniel. Does it have a leather sweatband. and if so, can you post some pics of the inside?
I have a NogginTops newsboy cap which I really like, but want to get one with a slightly longer bill and a fuller crown, so B! Wear sounds like just the place.
PBG

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Thanks PBG! Brett makes them with leather sweatbands. Mine came with a suede one, but he can install smoothe leather upon request. And if you have a material you want a cap made from, he'll do it.

Cheers!

Dan

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Cap

Daniel -- a wonderful cap and you look great in it! You can wear that kind of cap with all sorts of clothes and colors.

I have five B!Wear Caps and counting. Probably get another before long. They are great to wear in fall weather -- keeps my head warm, but not too warm and looks good, too.

karol

Flitcraft

One Too Many
Wow! Missed this first time around. Awesome cap- now I'm defimitely in the market for one- Old Man Winter's on His way, you know- and that looks awesome. Much better than the ubiquiitous and omnipresent ball caps!

riccardo

Practically Family
Hi to all,
I ,really, prefer the fedora shape...but it's a very beautyful hat...beret...
It looks very "trendy"..."casual"...but I'm afraid that I don't look good in it.
Are they only for thin face?
I'm a little round face...what do you think about?

Best regards.
Riccardo.

FredDairy

Familiar Face
A little post resurrection here. I had done an internet search on paperboy caps and came up with a thread to this site. Everyone here seemed to know what they had been talking about, so I ordered one, and love it. So for my first post here.... thank you!

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Riccardo --

I too have a rounded face and I look better in the caps than I do my fedoras, and get lots of compliments on them.

The actor James Cagney had a rounded face and he looked great in newsboy caps. So did my father.

Try one on, you might like the way you look in a cap.

karol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld