Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

dostacos

Practically Family
PADDY said:
...I hardly think so, but I appreciate you saying that :) I'm a backroom boy here ;) But, in all seriousness, there are plenty of great looking chaps like Hemingway; Matt; Marc; Ray; Baron; Techno; Scott...(and the list just goes on) that could easily fill a few calenders!!
yes and then there would be me for OCTOBER the 31st:eek:

zaika

One Too Many
Dominic said:
In these two pics taken just today, you can almost hear the symphony of steam engines, trucks and factories.

work2a.jpg

work1a.jpg

Dominic! Those photos are amazing! They remind me of some Depression era pics I've seen of harding working men. You do look very confident and strong. Of course I've always held a soft spot in my heart for the working man. :)

zaika

One Too Many
Nashoba said:
See! The ladies are right. So....when's it going to come out? I want to pre-order ;)

Ditto that!

And Paddy, you better be in the calendar! That avatar pic would be perfect!

zaika

One Too Many
Spitfire said:
Just stumbled over this shot of my 19 years old son and myself in Tuscan this summer.
He's not a loungemember - yet. Allthough he's normally much sharper dressed, than his father.;)

Toscanajuli2007038-1.jpg

Oh, Spitfire! What a fantastic photo!! I LOVE the tinted color look to it!

zaika

One Too Many
Mr. Rover said:
Since I've officially been a "man" for a month now (my birthday was 8/23) I guess I can put pictures of myself here.

34profile.jpg

My hallmate caught me with a camera while I was getting dressed for a party.

What age makes you a man? Just checking...I don't want to feel like a dirty old lady for swooning!! lol
Lovely, lovely picture. :eusa_clap

zaika

One Too Many
dostacos said:
he is now "OF AGE" 18 free and single;)

that's what i thought! lol not sure if maybe 'of age' had moved to say...oh...25 or something. :p it's fun to dream! no worries, though...just being facetious!

never mind me...just having a pre-turning-30 crisis! lol

zaika said:
that's what i thought! lol not sure if maybe 'of age' had moved to say...oh...25 or something. :p it's fun to dream! no worries, though...just being facetious!

never mind me...just having a pre-turning-30 crisis! lol
Hey, I haven't seen anything for you to be having a "crisis" about--and I thought those were up around 40 anyway...;)

patrick1987 said:
Hey, that's the birthdate on my fake ID!
You have one of those? Naughty, naughty, young man...

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Spitfire said:
Just stumbled over this shot of my 19 years old son and myself in Tuscan this summer.
He's not a loungemember - yet. Allthough he's normally much sharper dressed, than his father.;)

Toscanajuli2007038-1.jpg

Well, I can see where your handsome son got his looks--what a great picture! The photo looks almost like it was hand colored, nice vintage look.

Honestly, I leave this thread for a couple of days and so many gorgeous pictures are posted. Clearly, I need to visit more often.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
zaika said:
Ditto that!

And Paddy, you better be in the calendar! That avatar pic would be perfect!

Hear, hear! Preferably as Mr. June--an early birthday present for me.

Oh, and Zaika, have you seen the picture of him in his new trenchcoat?

BogiePaddy.jpg

Sigh.

zaika

One Too Many
imoldfashioned said:
Hear, hear! Preferably as Mr. June--an early birthday present for me.

Oh, and Zaika, have you seen the picture of him in his new trenchcoat?

BogiePaddy.jpg

Sigh.

IOF...this is Paddy too? Psht, heck yes. Very handsome. I'd vote him for Mr. June for you as long as he could make another appearance as Mr. December for me. :p Deal?

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
zaika said:
IOF...this is Paddy too? Psht, heck yes. Very handsome. I'd vote him for Mr. June for you as long as he could make another appearance as Mr. December for me. :p Deal?

You've got yourself a deal sweetie--now I really want this blasted calendar!

zaika

One Too Many
imoldfashioned said:
You've got yourself a deal sweetie--now I really want this blasted calendar!

haha! i really want a calendar too! so many lovely men to look at here! they need to be on my wall. lol

Dominic

One of the Regulars
Originally posted by sweetfrancaise
And Dominic, those pictures are fantastic, characters in their own right.

Thank you! It is most appreciated even if I'm not too crazy about how the lighting turned out.

Originally posted by zaika
Dominic! Those photos are amazing! They remind me of some Depression era pics I've seen of harding working men. You do look very confident and strong. Of course I've always held a soft spot in my heart for the working man.

Thanks you!! The goal of these pics were to do just that, to be reminescent of the era around the great depression. It's a period I'm simply nuts about. Funny that I have a soft spot for ladies who just happen to appreciate the working man! :) Now you see ladies, you leave me no choice but to go out and take some more of the kind.

And about the calendar, I didn't take my idea seriously when I wrote it down (nor did I expected anyone to do so either) but I'm quite glad it's picking up steam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld