Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You have a great relaxed, natural style Quigley.

And Midnight Palace, you look so young! Not that I actually had any concept of you as being older or anything. I like the stripes in that suit too!

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Calender Boys!!? maybe.

I actually think that there are more than enough 'good looking' gents here (as I quickly flick through this thread) to make up a decent Lounge Calender.

You gents are amazing, so make sure you remind yourselves of that fact, ok?

I admire you from the sidelines here, and am forever grateful in picking up dress/style tips whenever I see a new photo showcasing your classic and vintage style!! (and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that!), so thankyou :eusa_clap

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Soren, my friend...

...I hardly think so, but I appreciate you saying that :) I'm a backroom boy here ;) But, in all seriousness, there are plenty of great looking chaps like Hemingway; Matt; Marc; Ray; Baron; Techno; Scott...(and the list just goes on) that could easily fill a few calenders!!

Scuffy

One of the Regulars
Nice swallows there sir!! ;)

MudInYerEye said:
DSC01173.jpg

Scuffy

One of the Regulars
You sir are wearing a Wilson' jacket! :D I used to manage one of their shops and I have one of the same style! Good show!

erikb02809 said:
Not exactly in vintage attire, but here's a pic of myself with a lady friend. I've gotten a proper haircut since this was taken, but don't have any photos yet.
erickris2.jpg

Dominic

One of the Regulars
Originally posted by VargasBaby:
Ohhh..Dominic, those shots are wonderful! I love the light composition of them. There is a very neat strength and confidence to them!

Well, you are certainly most welcome!! Although truth be told, the photos didn't come out the way I expected so I might set out to take some more. But I'm happy that you like them. ;)

erikb02809

One of the Regulars
Scuffy said:
You sir are wearing a Wilson' jacket! :D I used to manage one of their shops and I have one of the same style! Good show!

Guilty as charged! It was on sale for 50 bucks at the beginning of the summer a few years back, and I've got a weakness for stripes. I couldn't resist:D

carter

I'll Lock Up
Originally posted by MrNewportCustom
The only Warren Zevon song I even know is Werewolves of London.

Lee, If you get a chance, check-out Warren Zevon's 1st album. Two of my favorites are Roland the Thompson Gunner and Lawyers, Guns, and Money.

MidnightPalace and Erik02809, you gentlemen are to be congratulated. The ladies you are with in your photos are lovely. :D :eusa_clap

garyandadriennevn9.jpg

erickris2.jpg

[huh] Someone had to notice.[huh] :D

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Just stumbled over this shot of my 19 years old son and myself in Tuscan this summer.
He's not a loungemember - yet. Allthough he's normally much sharper dressed, than his father.;)

Toscanajuli2007038-1.jpg

Josephine

One Too Many
Mr. Rover said:
Since I've officially been a "man" for a month now (my birthday was 8/23) I guess I can put pictures of myself here.

My hallmate caught me with a camera while I was getting dressed for a party.

Very nice picture of you, indeed.

(We seriously need a swooning smiley. Srsly. :D)

Edward

Bartender
Mr. Rover said:
Since I've officially been a "man" for a month now (my birthday was 8/23) I guess I can put pictures of myself here.

34profile.jpg

Some of my favourite photos are that sort of candid shot - real sense of a stolen moment to them. :)

V

VargasBaby

Wow....um..pretty.....

Where is that swoony smilie someone mentioned?;)

Mr. Rover said:

34profile.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe