Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Technonut said:
And another taken last weekend of my pistol packin' moll and me...:eek: lol (Bonnie Parker can't hold a candle to her IMO.. ;) )

IMG_2229-1.jpg
TN, do you happen to know which of the Four Commandments of Weaponhandling is being violated here?

Other'n that, nice photo of you two; you make a good pair--just mind those trigger-fingers...:D

dostacos

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
TN, do you happen to know which of the Four Commandments of Weaponhandling is being violated here?

Other'n that, nice photo of you two; you make a good pair--just mind those trigger-fingers...:D
maybe both of them don't like her right foot? fingers on the triggers while NOT aimed at what they plan to shot......

Technonut

Practically Family
Diamondback said:

Thanks for the compliment about us being a great pair... :)

Ummmm... I know about the finger on the trigger thing, but this time we decided to use PROP pistols... ;) I do not think the Portland Police would be amused with us on the street otherwise... :eek:

Technonut said:
Thanks for the compliment about us being a great pair... :)

Ummmm... I know about the finger on the trigger thing, but this time we decided to use PROP pistols... ;) I do not think the Portland Police would be amused with us on the street otherwise... :eek:
Apologies, TN--I was taught to handle a squirtgun the same way as I would a tac-nuke. (If you can believe it, I was snarking off about stormtroopers' weapons discipline--or lack thereof--at San Diego Comic-Con:eek: , and the same about a pirate-costumed "booth-babe" and her flintlocks--she mighta been hot if she'd had a brain and some safety-consciousness...lol)

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
dostacos said:
yeah I know what you mean, so many beautiful women, so MANY restraining orders :eek:

Aww Sweetie... restraining orders mean nothing... I don't listen to the ones on me... what are they gonna do...? Throw me in jail? Hah! :rolleyes: :p

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Brooksie said:
You are lookin cool and stylish Mr. Lucky.

LB
Stylish I don't know about, but cool...well, that's a moral imperative being it's a 108 degrees outside my door right now. (Honestly, I feel like a creamcicle in that shot) And, thank you.

Oh, and BegintheBeguine, yes, my PETS did flee the scene in a hurry - hit and run kitties. Just like at 4am last night with my toes!

Nashoba

One Too Many
BegintheBeguine said:
Do tell! Is Gaige as handsome as in person? Drooling minds want to know. ;)

Even more so ;). Dashing doens't begin to describe him. *sigh* I could just get lost in those eyes of his....AND he's an abosulte PERFECT gentleman. *sigh* As I said, it's intoxicating being the girl on his arm

Lo: hmmm. tell me about it. That's the cruel irony of it all lol

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
I'm a bit off center in the self-portrait wearing my latest thrift store purchase...a fifty year-old black wool suit. Those are just reading glasses I'm wearing to make myself look like a serious New York business man (the complete opposite of what I'm really like).;)

1-8.jpg
[/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe