Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Master Supply Co

This is where the money is spent: having a tool like Fjorde do a bullshit review.

If I were a jacket maker I'd pay Fjorde to not wear or review my jackets.

I'm sick of these clowns. Each and every one of them immediately starts shilling trash clothes, as soon as "sponsorships" start rolling in. And who would even want to take this guys advice on style, anyway? Grown-ass man dressing up like a 13 years old kid from an 80's sitcom taking place during the 50's.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
I'm sick of these clowns. Each and every one of them immediately starts shilling trash clothes, as soon as "sponsorships" start rolling in. And who would even want to take this guys advice on style, anyway? Grown-ass man dressing up like a 13 years old kid from an 80's sitcom taking place during the 50's.
There is enough lazy, clueless sheep out there looking for style advice. Clowns like Fjorde just take advantage. Can't say I blame them. Easy money, like taking candy from a child.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld