Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
He makes a purdy hat, doesn't he?

Can't wait to dig my fingers into that crown and get it on my head.
love that bow .... LOVE!!!

among my favorites of his bows... I have one like it on my whiskey with the twist in the knot ... but yours has the fray and surpasses mine

just fantastic !!!!

CANNOT wait to see it on your head.... I feel like I have a hat coming

love that bow .... LOVE!!!

among my favorites of his bows... I have one like it on my whiskey with the twist in the knot ... but yours has the fray and surpasses mine

just fantastic !!!!

CANNOT wait to see it on your head.... I feel like I have a hat coming

I've been chiding him about making a sharksgill for me but he hasn't felt comfortable with it. I'm going to keep asking, though!

He's understandably conservative about wanting to not disappoint his customer, even though I told him I'm willing to be his guinea pig!

Sent directly from my mind to yours

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I've been chiding him about making a sharksgill for me but he hasn't felt comfortable with it. I'm going to keep asking, though!

He's understandably conservative about wanting to not disappoint his customer, even though I told him I'm willing to be his guinea pig!

Sent directly from my mind to yours
I keep going back and looking at your moss ... damn ! thats a nice hat

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
He's got the Fray down , I think Eric was the first , mine #2 . When I said Fray , he said short_balding_guy on FL just asked for the same like the day before or something , next thing he said he'd been practicing , thought he had it . Looks Great Fruno !

would you put up the others ? ... or

Picture13.jpg
Picture12.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82