Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I'm down for two more , sometime (no idea where on the list) , but I've been trying to figure out what color Hat my Grandfather had WAY Back when I was little . It must have been Natural , or like Sahara . I think Alan has a Hat a very similar color , it was sort of a dark Khaki shade , but not what AU calls Khaki (Taupe Fawn) like the Crampdraft , lighter and no green , more tan . Plus I'm kind of thinking instead of Dark Brown , going with Charcoal . Just thinking , never know . ... but my mind may change a Few Times by then . ... like a YoYo ...

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
You should get Michael to make you a Western. Just sayin' ;)

Harv , you know I thought about Springing that One on him and seeing what he said . I thought about the Hat Fonda wore in My Darling Clementine , or that Harry Carey Sr San An looking Hat , but I'm leaning The Wyatt Earp in Fonda's Movie , maybe not the Oreana Crease , but ... . I am thinking about it . Love that Horse Shoe BTW !

Harv , you know I thought about Springing that One on him and seeing what he said . I thought about the Hat Fonda wore in My Darling Clementine , or that Harry Carey Sr San An looking Hat , but I'm leaning The Wyatt Earp in Fonda's Movie , maybe not the Oreana Crease , but ... . I am thinking about it . Love that Horse Shoe BTW !
Thanks buddy.
Fonda's hat in Clementine in super cool. I'd say throw him the gauntlet. I bet he'd have a blast doing something out of his wheel house. Again, just sayin'. :)

Bird Lives

A-List Customer
After hearing you cats jawing about Fonda's hat in Clementine.....I checked it out....Actually watched the flick tonight because of this thread...

Killer film, with a ton of great hats...a real thin ribbon hat fest! One of Doc Holliday's hats that Vic is sportin could hold a couple liters of water in that deep telescope bash....lol!

I dug the way all the hat bashes wear so off the cuff and uneven....That had to be intentional....It's the way I like them and I guess folks in that day did as well...

By all means....I bet Gannon would be the man to rock that Wyatt Earp Sky-Piece.....I dug the bash aswell...

Last edited:
This one, Bob?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Lefty W.

One of the Regulars
Last edited:

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
I'm down for two more , sometime (no idea where on the list) , but I've been trying to figure out what color Hat my Grandfather had WAY Back when I was little . It must have been Natural , or like Sahara . I think Alan has a Hat a very similar color , it was sort of a dark Khaki shade , but not what AU calls Khaki (Taupe Fawn) like the Crampdraft , lighter and no green , more tan . Plus I'm kind of thinking instead of Dark Brown , going with Charcoal . Just thinking , never know . ... but my mind may change a Few Times by then . ... like a YoYo ...
Try Bone..gorgeous colour in between Sahara and natural

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Nice M.C. Gannon lids there, pardner.

Billy has been sporting something an Open Road-type hat recently.

View attachment 52378

Probably about a size 8 1/2; he wears it over his African Bamileke ashetu cap, which goes over a bandana.

Gracias Amigo ! Si ! I've spotted him in those , and Man ! I don't know how he stands those ashetu caps under it ! Its gotta make the Hat size much Bigger , too , but he can still Heat Up that Guitar !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe