Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
That will be a beautiful hat for you Michael. Can't wait to see your pic with it on. You better get started now on a Billy Gibbons beard! That's gonna take a while!

Thanks HJ ! I thought Tres Hombres La Grange was a fitting name for the way the Hat turned out , 6" Open Crown , 3" Brim (with the curl). It Rocks for sure ! Michael did an AWESOME JOB !!!

Believe me if I could I would Already have the Beard , I used to wear a Beard , but had to Shave for a Job (Now the place allows them). Then in 1999 or 2000 Radiation Therapy ended the Full Beard for good on my right side . I can still grow a mean Van Dyke , or semi Beard , but I'd look like a goat with a long goatee . A Custer or Buffalo Bill is Possible . Haha !

Muchas Gracias !

Last edited:

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Numero Dos is Ready , The Gannon Silver Belly - Goin Down to Mexico : La Grange version

icm_fullxfull.95156253_izbgxah0cpsk4ws4swks.jpg icm_fullxfull.95156209_9oknv4onwoco4ocwsgww.jpg icm_fullxfull.95156245_fyrkkckdyqgcgoc4k484.jpg

This Batch is Ready !

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Michael messaged me a bit ago , details and business (more seeds), but I mentioned that Power Blue Chamuco , that I never was a fan , but I was Shocked how Spectacular it looked ! Michael said it was his first and he loved the way it turned out . Understatement , I'm sure . He's Humble , and so Kind . Easy to work with . And an Artist , great eye for detail .
Yes he is , I cant wait to get the hat, should be here next week, I am in line for 2 more, Navy Blue and one of his "new" Bmavk Cherry that is actually like the old Black Cherry, its almost red while the new one is almost black.
4eccf6ed7e96617d4cd6a48a263150fd.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Michael that pecan body makes me jones so hard for mine ...

our pecans are going to be so beast !

the pecan is my new favorite color body

I'll go eat some pecans now
Pecans go along with tequila pretty well....anyway anything can go well with tequila

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
just wondering if anyone caught on to this ZZ Top reference ^^^

Me too ! If they listen to La Grange (off Tres Hombres) , then to Goin' to Mexico (off the First Album) , they may get it . Same Ole Song ! (same Hat different color)
Glad you caught it moon ! Haha !

Has your Bambino arrived , yet ? I'm praying for an easy delivery and healthy boy ! (and Mom !)
Muchas Gracias Amigo !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe