Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxurious Smoking Jacket Robe Art Deco Dressing Gown

Zach Smith

New in Town
Luxurious Smoking Jacket Robe Art Deco Dressing Gown

LINK:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120855470335?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Up for auction is this debonair robe/smoking jacket with a fantastic gold, steel blue, and platinum deco design while smoothly lined in rich black satin. The colder seasons will be here before you know it. So, what better way to gear up than to wrap yourself in absolute, luxurious, sophisticated swank? Buy as a gift for that special someone, romance a special lover in your life, or simply reward yourself after a long, hard day to a carefree evening of leisurely saunter. If you're going to wash items like this, I recommend dry-cleaning or ask a professional. Comes from a smoke-free home. I do combine shipping. I accept PAYPAL ONLY. I DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS so PLEASE ASK any questions you might have!!! Thanks and good luck!

Features: 2 side pockets, 1 chest pocket.

Measurements:
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 19 inches
Armpit to armpit: 25 inches
Arm length from shoulder seam to cuff: 24 inches
Size: Tag says Medium
Overall Length: 49 inches

Material: Acetate

Label: Osmun's

Condition:
For its age, this robe appears to be in good condition. There is some minor wear, though, but nothing too serious. SEE PICTURES

Zach Smith

New in Town
Also, up for sale:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120855482149?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Originally purchased to make a smoking jacket out of, but never used it. Up for auction is this debonair robe with a fantastic rich maroon jewel color with an extraordinary design trimmed in rich teal satin. From when Victoria Secret used to have a men's department. I own another robe identical to this and it's AWESOME! The colder seasons will be here before you know it. So, what better way to gear up than to wrap yourself in absolute, luxurious, sophisticated swank? Buy as a gift for that special someone, romance a special lover in your life, or simply reward yourself after a long, hard day to a carefree evening of leisurely saunter. If you're going to wash items like this, I recommend dry-cleaning or ask a professional. Comes from a smoke-free home. I do combine shipping. I accept PAYPAL ONLY. I DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS so PLEASE ASK any questions you might have!!! Thanks and good luck!

Features: 2 front pockets, 1 chest pocket, and an inner tie.

Measurements:
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 21 inches
Armpit to armpit: 26 inches
Arm length from shoulder seam to cuff: 23 inches
Size: L/XL
Overall Length: 56 inches

Material: Satin

Label: London No. 1

Condition:
This robe is in excellent condition. No rips, stains, or holes, etc. SEE PICTURES

Zach Smith

New in Town
Also up for sale:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120855476466?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Originally only starting at 99 cents!
I originally purchased this to make a smoking jacket out of, but never used it. Silver with black trim silky robe. Complimented with two lower pockets and an inner tie. Comes from a smoke-free home. I accept PAYPAL ONLY. I DO NOT give refunds so PLEASE ASK any questions you might have!!! Thanks for looking and good luck!

Measurements:
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 19 inches
Armpit to armpit: 25 inches
Arm length from shoulder seam to cuff: 23 inches
Overall Length: 49 inches
Size: L

Condition: I purchased this used and it appears to be in good condition. No rips, tears, or stains. Some tarnish on tag. CLICK ON THE PICTURES

Label: Mystique

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrgorve