Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch, Anybody?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
A big ol' slice of birthday cake and an orange drink

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
That's better! Had me worried with the pasta salad post. :p

Protein bar, several cups of coffee, and a couple handfuls of someone's BBQ Lay's chips.
Tomorrow I'm taking a boneless skinless chicken breast, with Stubbs Chicken seasoning, and a protein bar.

I am now on my third shortbread cookie - the first one was to give me energy to decide what to have for lunch, now, as I am finishing my third one, I think the answer is...shortbread cookies.

swanson_eyes

Practically Family
We have a semi-local burger joint called Culver's. It has an extensive menu, including several kinds of fish. Anyway, I had a Garden burger and fried cheese curds. I had to leave off half the bun and it was still an indulgent meal. I like this place because it has sugar-free root beer. It's so good; I can't tell that it's diet at all. Also, you get red onions on your burger. If you want made-in-store frozen custard, that's what it's known for. I never get that, but I used to. There is a different flavor of the day at each location.

We have a semi-local burger joint called Culver's. It has an extensive menu, including several kinds of fish. Anyway, I had a Garden burger and fried cheese curds. I had to leave off half the bun and it was still an indulgent meal. I like this place because it has sugar-free root beer. It's so good; I can't tell that it's diet at all. Also, you get red onions on your burger. If you want made-in-store frozen custard, that's what it's known for. I never get that, but I used to. There is a different flavor of the day at each location.

We have Culvers here locally. Love their chicken. Its not the now overly-popular heavily breaded extra crispy style, but old fashion floured. They also have great slaw. Their root beer is exclusively Culver brand & is pretty good.
HD

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Blah. I had steamed veggies and a packet of tuna. Quite uninspiring. But since we moved three weeks ago, our eating habits have been atrocious, so I'm trying to get back to healthy eating.

The peanut butter sandwich wasn't cutting it so I hit a little grill over by the shop and grabbed a burger about 2 o'clock. I guess I'll call it early dinner.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82