Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leathertogs Jacket

Kris B

Familiar Face
Hi—I’m considering ordering a Lost Worlds Leathertogs jacket as a riding jacket. Will any owners post pics of them wearing the jacket along with size stats. I’ve been burned a couple times recently ordering online and since Lost Worlds doesn’t have a retail store I’m going to need to lean on the community. Thanks in advance!

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi—I’m considering ordering a Lost Worlds Leathertogs jacket as a riding jacket. Will any owners post pics of them wearing the jacket along with size stats. I’ve been burned a couple times recently ordering online and since Lost Worlds doesn’t have a retail store I’m going to need to lean on the community. Thanks in advance!

Mine is completed, should hopefully have it in hands in a week or so... Size 44.
What is your size and what is your motorbike?

Kris B

Familiar Face
thanks,
There was one for sale in the classifieds recently. Posted with measurements.
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/lost-worlds-leathertogs-russet-size-46.96960/
I think the key thing to keep in mind is the length. They are short jackets.

Thanks, that helps
Mine is completed, should hopefully have it in hands in a week or so... Size 44.

In suits I wear a 40 and all my other jackets/shirts are medium. I’m now worried about sizing because I recently bought a Schott P613S in a medium and it’s too small to ride in. It fits well if I were going to use it as fashion piece but definitely not for riding. I ride 5 maybe 6 days a week so I want a stylish jacket that functions. I ride a Street Glide and Fatboy.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
In suits I wear a 40 and all my other jackets/shirts are medium. I’m now worried about sizing because I recently bought a Schott P613S in a medium and it’s too small to ride in. It fits well if I were going to use it as fashion piece but definitely not for riding. I ride 5 maybe 6 days a week so I want a stylish jacket that functions. I ride a Street Glide and Fatboy.

So a pretty straight riding position, I am pretty sure you would be fine with J23 or J24 from LW. I will let you know how the Leathertogs compares when I get it.
The most important thing for you to figure out would be the length you need, Apart from being too tight, how does the Schott feel lengthwise when you are on your bikes?

Kris B

Familiar Face
here are pics of me in the Schott. Standing up it's fine but on a bike it's not.
IMG_0714_zpsustvynsf.jpg

IMG_0709_zpschdwt0kx.jpg

IMG_0706_zpso9xo8bwu.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe