Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Jovan

Suspended
Fleur De Guerre said:
A couple of serious ones from the shoot I posted the outtake from!

2356001896_c1cd69fa3b.jpg

2366723863_3b5502fe02.jpg

And a vintage nightgown, hope that's not considered indecent!

2367539198_a160523dc1.jpg
I hope to have my own clothing line someday. I also hope you'll model for me if that happens. :)

Smuterella

One Too Many
desi_de_lu_lu said:
That is a very interesting picture.. compositionally speaking. I also love that I can put your face now with your name. ;)

There is something very captivating about your pose and how you look in that picture.. very nice.

thank you, its a pose i learnt in burlesque class! tippy toes when sitting, always

=Clipper=

One of the Regulars
Lola Valentine said:
This is me & my friend on a night out last Saturday. One of the first pictures that I haven't had to take of myself in ages, so thought I'd show it! :p

n61005476_35401301_768.jpg

Miss Lola, You're absolutely breathtaking!!

alexandra

Practically Family
Oh you look really nice there all dressed up with your friend. I have that thing where whenever I'm in a picture with one or more other people, I make a moronic face...ESPECIALLY when I'm dressed up.

Example:

2ll0vp0.jpg

But here's a picture that might be appreciated by this forum though haha:

t6au6v.jpg

pgoat

One Too Many
This pic is great. I am jonesing for summer and I can smell the humid warm evening breeze just looking at this!

l_791f57c2d549d7b3a123e9582945ab57.jpg

I was wondering where it was taken too. Haven't been to Greece since I was a kid ... gotta make it back someday.

MJrules

One of the Regulars
Smuterella said:
thank you, its a pose i learnt in burlesque class! tippy toes when sitting, always

Ooh, do you have anymore to share? ^ That's a good tip for me, I have the worst posture in photographs e.g. the only one of me in front of the Coliseum is with knock knees, pigeon toes, elbows in and hands out...oh and doofy heat-wave face. wtf :rage: ???

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
When I see this pic I hear The Trolley Song, one of my favorite Judy Garland tunes. This is such a fun thread!

retrogirl1941 said:
4yearaniversary.jpg

This is how I look most times at reenactments and such.

Samantha

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
glam pics of cherry lips

fed4imm018_17Akanonbild.jpg

It's been a pleasure looking through this thread. Now I'm a part of it too!

DSCF0935fed3-1.jpg

I love being photographed when I'm dolled up! I've never been shot in a studio though and I have no camera of my own. But hopefully there are many more glamour pics of me to come. You ladies are so inspiring!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe