Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

BJBAmerica

A-List Customer
Great shots, Johanna.....You certainly succeeded in re-creating the "Technicolor" look of the 50's/60's!!!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Johanna said:
... Old toy dogs are certainly the best.

I might be an old dog, but not an old toy dog. Mastiff or St. Bernard maybe, but never, ever a Poodle. So, I guess that leaves me out of the picture. [huh]

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Lauren said:
Goldwyn Girl, those are fabulous!
And yes, another old cemetary fan :)

:eek:fftopic: I love them too, they have their own personalities so to speak. The huge, grand ones, the local ones, little family plots by the side of old country roads. I wish modern gravestones were as interesting as the old ones.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
1417205845_0924623a49_o.jpg

That turquoise is perfect for that 50s/60s era. Adore the poodle!

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Johanna,

I must say, those are two perfect photos. They perfectly capture the innocent allure of pin-up cartoons of the era. In a world of pretenders, these are absolutely authentic..

-Just perfect and lovely images. Well done, indeed. :eusa_clap

Johanna

One of the Regulars
Hemingway Jones said:
Johanna,

I must say, those are two perfect photos. They perfectly capture the innocent allure of pin-up cartoons of the era. In a world of pretenders, these are absolutely authentic..

-Just perfect and lovely images. Well done, indeed. :eusa_clap

Thank you! I'm so glad you think so!

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Diamondback said:
Ummm. WOW. Other'n that, I do believe I have been knocked speechless yet again...

I think I have a concussion from this batch. And to think I gave up boxing to avoid concussions ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld