Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Ada Veen

Practically Family
I love your red hair Dahlia, and Kamikat, I swear you look more svelte in every photo I see of you!! The red hair looks amazing with your eyes.

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
lyburnum said:
IMG_0854.jpg
lyburnum this is my favorite pic of you, it's so old-fashioned and full of charm!
kamikat you look dreamy in that dress.

MissS

A-List Customer
dahliaoleander said:
Thanks a lot Miss S.

A girl always likes to hear that she looks good. ;)

No matter what she tells herself. :rolleyes:

BTW; LOVE the avatar!

dahlia, if you can look that good nervous and barefaced, then yikes, I can only imagine how lovely you would be otherwise!

Thanks, re avator - :eek: tis just me, quickly snapped on my webcam at a good moment!

dahliaoleander

One of the Regulars
MissS said:
dahlia, if you can look that good nervous and barefaced, then yikes, I can only imagine how lovely you would be otherwise!

Thanks, re avator - :eek: tis just me, quickly snapped on my webcam at a good moment!

Girl I don't look THAT good with my face all "WHAT THE HELL?". I was literally thinking. "Oh no! Camera!" Annnnd... I think it shows. lol

And with the look on Lee's face I knew it was gonna be a close up shot. Lee laughed. He took it with a pinch of salt saying "That's gonna be a good one." lol

About the avatar:
The webcam caught you at a very good moment if you don't mind me saying.

MissS

A-List Customer
dahliaoleander said:
Girl I don't look THAT good with my face all "WHAT THE HELL?". I was literally thinking. "Oh no! Camera!" Annnnd... I think it shows. lol

And with the look on Lee's face I knew it was gonna be a close up shot. Lee laughed. He took it with a pinch of salt saying "That's gonna be a good one." lol

About the avatar:
The webcam caught you at a very good moment if you don't mind me saying.

My friends tell me I have impeccable taste. So, I say you look beautiful. So that's that. But seriously, I always love images with raw emotion and Lee has done a wonderful job capturing you.

dahliaoleander

One of the Regulars
MissS said:
My friends tell me I have impeccable taste. So, I say you look beautiful. So that's that. But seriously, I always love images with raw emotion and Lee has done a wonderful job capturing you.

You sound something of the creative type.

What sorts of emotions and things to you gain from that pic?

MissS

A-List Customer
dahliaoleander said:
You sound something of the creative type.

What sorts of emotions to you gain from that pic?

Not at all. I know what I like, but often rely on others to interpret the jumble that is my overactive imagination.

Like MrNewportCustom, who has caught your bewildered state of mind so beautifully! :)

lyburnum

Practically Family
MissS said:
lyburnum, love this picture of you. Loving the hair. Have you gone darker?

Yes and no. That's the colour I normally have my hair dyed, however I hadn't had it done in about 6 weeks and the hair dye they use is semi permanent, so over time it fades a lot.

lyburnum

Practically Family
carter said:
lady lyburnum, You are, as always, stunning. I often wonder if you are a fan of Gilbert & Sullivan.

Dare I ask why?! Can't say I'm really a fan, but I was kind of brought up on Gillbert & Sullivan. My Mother used to play their tunes a lot on the piano, and I did a lot of drama for quite some time, so my Mother often took us to see their operas, esp. as some family friends were quite passionate actors and often appeared in them.

LadyStardust

Practically Family
dahliaoleander, what a great picture. It really seems to radiate kindness and a fun personality. :)
Alexandra, that picture and you are beautiful..Naturally!:)
Miss1940's, I adore your pictures, as usual. You have THE look, style and attitude down to a science. Just lovely. :)

dahliaoleander

One of the Regulars
Miss 1929 said:
Here's Dahlia in 1932:

Dahliaoleander.jpg

At first I wasnt't sure. I thought it was kinda mean. (Not really.) But I sorta like it. (Perish the thought of a Gibson girl make over.)

It does make me look sorta matronly, (Not exactly a bad thing but at 17 I don't think a girl likes to be seen that way.)

I do like it though. I sorta can see myself in those Andy Hardy movies years later with this. lol

:D

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
I think you look swell! darling truly! Miss 1929 has a heart of Gold I assure you!
like I said you look like a movie star!
and not matronly at all!
dahliaoleander said:
At first I wasnt't sure. I thought it was kinda mean. (Not really.) But I sorta like it. (Perish the thought of a Gibson girl make over.)

It does make me look sorta matronly, (Not exactly a bad thing but at 17 I don't think a girl likes to be seen that way.)

I do like it though. I sorta can see myself in those Andy Hardy movies years later with this. lol

:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld