Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

RedHotRidinHood said:
I think we need to call you the Chameleon Chippie instead of the Silly Chippie!
Ms. RHRH's right here, $ally--I may have Jason Bourne's mind, but you got his disguise capability to a degree I think even Le Caméléon would be insanely jealous of...

$ally said:
You know, I think that's the only reason I got the commercial modeling gigs back in the day.
"Back in the day"? You could probably still write your own ticket, if you so chose...

$ally

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
Ms. RHRH's right here, $ally--I may have Jason Bourne's mind, but you got his disguise capability to a degree I think even Le Cam?©l?©on would be insanely jealous of...
"Back in the day"? You could probably still write your own ticket, if you so chose...
Well, that was a trait my exhusband was rather fond of. New haircut, color, and make-up and it was like coming home to a new wife.

$ally said:
Well, that was a trait my exhusband was rather fond of. New haircut, color, and make-up and it was like coming home to a new wife.
Well, that was one of his smarter thoughts, even if a stupid framing of it--one of your most attractive traits, IMO, is the unpredictability of the whole "woman of mystery" thing you've got going: "Who is she gonna be today?";)

$ally

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
Well, that was one of his smarter thoughts, even if a stupid framing of it--one of your most attractive traits, IMO, is the unpredictability of the whole "woman of mystery" thing you've got going: "Who is she gonna be today?"
He liked that I could look so different but was always the same lady inside. I guess I'm the one who worded it badly actually. His sentiment was sweet.

Johanna

One of the Regulars
RedHotRidinHood said:
DaddyPurpleandMe2.JPG

RedHotRidinHood you look amazing here! I love your jewellery.

Here's me today:
2209678132_3fe20e220e_o.jpg

pgoat

One Too Many
Another lady of 1,000 (vintage) looks!

though not a true 'chameleon' imo - your face always looks the same to me -

This, I am sure all would agree, is a good thing!

Cool table! Were the chairs an original match set for it?

I wish I could have shared some of the amazing old interiors I used to see at a housing photo preservation project I did for local govt. (I Couldn't, of course - intellectual property and all that stuff). All the folks at FL would have flipped for sure - it was a vintage photo lovers' paradise. Amazing clothes, furniture, architecture, cars etc. I miss that gig!:(

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
RedHotRidinHood said:
It was apparently Rhinestone Night when we went dancing last night...I really didn't think that I had that many sparklies on!
Sorry I am so white-camera flashes turn me into Dead Girl. But I love that dress so much!

DaddyPurpleandMe2.JPG

Your ensemble is fabulous RHRH--those rhinestones! That green! You look great (as does your fella).

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Nice Photo KittyT. Even though the glasses are modern they look great with the whole vintage look and really suit you. Your hair looks phenomenal. I am so envious of the ladies with two tone hair. It really shows of the curls and rolls.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
deadpandiva said:
Nice Photo KittyT. Even though the glasses are modern they look great with the whole vintage look and really suit you. Your hair looks phenomenal. I am so envious of the ladies with two tone hair. It really shows of the curls and rolls.

Thank you! Even old ladies tell me they like it! Now if only my mom would come around.

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
KittyT-Where did you find those frames?They look spectacular on you.I'm in need of new ones myself.

I've been waiting for a look at a photoshoot I had back in October.I am very pleased with the results.It's difficult for me to pick a fave.
I'll limit it to my top 3 faves for the Lounge.

Doesn't everyone wear gold lame' to the beach?
4796e065874a3.jpg

I wonder if Hogwarts is hiring?
47974895dda91.jpg

If I could be Lulu...
4797477ddc965.jpg

I could not get away with the black hair,but the haircut is giving me significant pause.

I had so much fun doing these and the photographer is nothing short of a magician.Her work looks like fairytales come to life.Not to mention the fab makeupartist.

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Okay,I lied! I gotta show 1 more...

Witches against drunken broom flying...
4797480fdb2e6.jpg

aka"Help,I've fallen and I can't fly!"

Not bad for a chicadee near 40,if I say so myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe