Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
thebadmamajama said:
IMG_0193.jpg

This picture makes me wonder why I spent so many years trying not to be attracted to redheads! This picture also makes me glad I changed my mind. ;):D

Lee

pgoat

One Too Many
too many lovely ladies here.....

zaika - no bar lowering here at all from where we sit!:)

$ally - so you're 'just' beautiful, but can't act - hey, nobody's perfect!:D Most folks would settle to be in your shoes, believe you me.

Bad mama jama (my vote for best FL user name!) - what a gorgeous photo - beautiful colors (dress, complexion, eyes!-wow!) I have to be a photo geek and ask - that couldn't have been taken through a windshield? Are you sitting in the backseat?

$ally

One Too Many
pgoat said:
$ally - so you're 'just' beautiful, but can't act - hey, nobody's perfect! Most folks would settle to be in your shoes, believe you me.
Jeez, you're a sweetie! Thanks for the ego boost. I needed that.

Zaika: I love all the fun colored streaks in our hair.

thebadmamajama

Practically Family
I have to be a photo geek and ask - that couldn't have been taken through a windshield? Are you sitting in the backseat?

(FL men are the most wonderful, I can tell you!)

Yes, I took it in the car, I was in the front seat, though. :) Just one of those crazy, wayward self-shots. :)

pgoat

One Too Many
thebadmamajama said:
(FL men are the most wonderful, I can tell you!)

Yes, I took it in the car, I was in the front seat, though. :) Just one of those crazy, wayward self-shots. :)

Now that I am surprised to hear - about the 'self' shot.

I've taken a few of those recently to show hats on this site; My wife takes 'em all the time, so I was goofing on her while taking them with the silly faces and all, but mine come out all ridiculous anyway (I'm incapable of looking in the right place, for one thing)

Your pic had that 'deer in the headlights' thing (I mean that in a good way) - often the best photos imho happen when you catch someone off guard. I would have guessed someone just jammed a camera in front of you suddenly. That image is so vibrant and natural!

Well, however it was taken, it's a winner!:)

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
It was apparently Rhinestone Night when we went dancing last night...I really didn't think that I had that many sparklies on!
Sorry I am so white-camera flashes turn me into Dead Girl. But I love that dress so much!

DaddyPurpleandMe2.JPG

pgoat

One Too Many
thebadmamajama said:
awww, thank you, dear!

Yeah, and notice how I haven't posted any of the duds. Haha, oh, but they exist!!!!! :D They're perhaps the better ones. :D

Well, let US be the judge of that!!!;)

I posted some duds (moreso than my usual dudness level) which were pretty funny - but the moderators took pity on you all and removed them!lol

pgoat

One Too Many
RedHotRidinHood said:
It was apparently Rhinestone Night when we went dancing last night...I really didn't think that I had that many sparklies on!
Sorry I am so white-camera flashes turn me into Dead Girl. But I love that dress so much!

DaddyPurpleandMe2.JPG

I think your skin and dress color look lovely together. Furthermore, if someone told me a purple suit and red shirt could look good, I'd have my doubts - but your fella pulled it off! Not everyone can; I'm lucky to pull off Navy suit/white shirt.

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
pgoat said:
I think your skin and dress color look lovely together. Furthermore, if someone told me a purple suit and red shirt could look good, I'd have my doubts - but your fella pulled it off! Not everyone can; I'm lucky to pull off Navy suit/white shirt.

Thank you! :) Green is my best color, and I wear it as often as I can. And yes, my man looked so good last night. He really knows how to rock the red and purple!

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
zaika said:
time to lower the bar here!!!

2204230334_dc1eb3ecb0.jpg

aaahahaha! that was fun. whew. :p lol :D

All you ladies look stunning! Forget Helen of Troy, there's enough beauty in the faces shown here to launch every armada from ancient Mesopotamia's to the current US Naval fleet ten times over.

And that includes you Zaika, in spades!

$ally

One Too Many
RedHotRidinHood said:
You look fabulously Egyptian in your avatar. I think we need to call you the Chameleon Chippie instead of the Silly Chippie!
You know, I think that's the only reason I got the commercial modeling gigs back in the day. With the right angle and lighting they could make me look however they would wish.
You looked AMAZING that night! Even more fantastic than usual. It was a pleasure dancing with you & your Blu, Desi & her man, Dixie & her man, Michele, Teresa, and Alicia. I especially enjoyed the BNBB's bs song.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe